Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Sharpest Lives

Panic! At The Chemical Romance

by MCR_4ever 1 review

“So we’re gonna go to a Panic! At The Disco concert tonight...but it’s for business, maybe the band could tour with us. I know the lead singer so I can ask him.” Helena says to the gang. ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-09-23 - Updated: 2012-09-23 - 1560 words

0Unrated
LYN-Z’S POV

So I go into the bathroom to wash my face, and I realize that my wonderful (meaning that in the most sarcastic way possible) boyfriend dyed my hair to match his. I’m staring at myself in the mirror right now, with fire engine red hair. What. The. Fuck.

I go outside and call for him. He comes strutting out like he’s the fucking shit and walks to me with a smirk on his face. “What is it, babe?” He asks.

“Why the fuck did you do this to me?!” I yell.

“Do what?” The smirk is plastered to his face. “You look fuckin’ sexy!”

“You messed up my hair!” My anger level is rising quickly. if that asshole doesn’t back off soon I’m gonna kick his fucking-

“Kiss me.” He interrupts my thoughts and I get even angrier.

“What the fuck! Why do you think I’d kiss you after what you fucking did!” I scream.

“Kiss me now, babe.” Wow, the fucker just doesn’t get it. Men.

“You don’t deserve a kiss! All you deserve is a kick in the motherfucking-” Wow... He just grabbed me...and now he’s kissing me. I pull away from him, my anger level out the fucking window. “What the hell is your problem?!”

“I’m sorry...” The princess pouts. “I just wanted you and me to be the same...”

Aww... that’s kinda sweet. I lean forward and kiss him. His arms wrap around me and we kiss deeper. “I forgive you, Gee...” We continue to kiss.

“I heard something...” Ray’s voice comes from behind us. “But...I guess everything’s okay...”

I hear a gasp and then “Oh my God, your hair.” From Frank. Why is everyone so goddamned nosey around here?!

Gee and I pull away and go to cuddle on the couch. Mikey and Helena are the next to come in, and those two were suspiciously close last night...like as in...in the same bed as each other. We all stare at the two, demanding answers.

“What?” Helena asks.

I roll my eyes. “We saw you guys cuddling.”

Mikey tries to defend himself by saying, “She was cold...so I held her to keep her warm.”
“Bullshit.” I say.

Trying to get off the subject Helena offers to fix my hair, and I reluctantly agree. If I’m gonna have bright red hair I might as well have it styled so it looks half decent.

GERARD’S POV

“So we’re gonna go to a Panic! At The Disco concert tonight...but it’s for business, maybe the band could tour with us. I know the lead singer so I can ask him.” Helena says to the gang.

“Ermahgerd can I come?!” Frank asks, excitedly jumping up and down.

Helena laughs. “Yeah, get ready, everyone can go!”

“Yay!” Frank exclaims.

''On tour with us? Why? Tour is about me...

MIKEY’S POV

“Ermahgerd can I come?!” Frank asks.

She laughs. “Yeah, get ready, everyone can go!”

“Yay!” Screams Frank.


“How does she know the singer?” I ask myself. “I hope they never dated...”

>>>

We’re at the concert now and my brother and his girlfriend are making out on the couch (ew.) and Frank is staring intently at the singer.

I turn to Ray and ask, “Do you think Helena went out with the singer?”

He thinks for a minute. “Maybe...she didn’t dress up for our concert so maybe she likes him.”

I frown. “Oh...”

“Why do you care, anyway?” Ray asks. “You told me that you didn’t like her.”

“I was just wondering...” I sigh.

“Uhm..Okay...” Ray turns his attention back to his phone.
FRANK’S POV

The hottest dude ever just walked backstage, the lead singer of Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie.

“Hi Helena!” He waves.

She waves back and they go to hug each other. Man, I wish I was getting in on some of that action. Brendon’s even better than horny toads with carrots.

“Long time no see!” Brendon says.

“Yup! Hey, where’s Spencer?” She asks.

“He broke his ankle on the way to the show.” Brendon sighs.

“Awh...poor thing. Well, let me introduce you to a few people. Those two making out on the couch are Gerard and Lyn-z. The two guys on the couch are Mikey and Ray... and the midget stalking you is Frank.” Helena explains. How dare she call me a midget!

Then the best thing ever happened, Brendon walked over to me and waved.

“Ermahgerd! You. Are. Brendon. Urie!” I exclaim.

He laughs. “Yep, and you’re Frank Iero!”

My heart stops when he says my name. “You’re right!” I say.

He laughs again and says, “I know my MCR. Wanna go sit with me?”

“Only if I can sit on you.” I say without thinking and wink.

Brendon to my surprise winks back and says, “I’m not stopping you!”

I sit down and Helena is in between me and Brendon! “Move, bitch.” I mutter.

“Okay then...” She goes and sits beside Mikey and Ray.

“I wish Brendon and I were making out like Gee and Lyn-z.” I say under my breath.

“What?” I hear Brendon ask.

“Fuck...didn’t mean to say that...”

“Hey.” Brendon says and I look at him. “It’s okay.” He winks.

“But you’re straight...”

“Haha, no I’m not!” What the fuck? Is Brendon serious?

“You’re just saying that...” I mutter.

“Haha, Frankie, he’s bi! He could never be straight, he loves dick way too much!” Helena is laughing.

“Here Frankie, I’ll show you. Stand up.” Brendon stands and I do the same. To my surprise he grabs me and kisses me.

Once we pull away I say, “Mm...so maybe you’re really not straight...But, here’s my test!” I grab Brendon and we start making out.


HELENA’S POV

“Look’s like Frankie’s got a boyfriend, Ray!” I laugh.

“About time!” He says, relieved. “I’m done with him molesting me every chance he gets!”

Finally Brendon and Frank pull away from each other.

“We’re gonna have babies!” Frank yells.

Brendon laughs. “I’ve always wanted a kid.”

“Well...I think it’s about time we left...” I say.

“Yeah.” Ray agrees. “So we can talk about the upcoming tour.”

Then outta the blue Mikey says, “You look pretty, Helena.”

I blush and smile. “Thanks.” I reply.

“Maybe...Maybe we can make out later?” He asks.

I sigh. “Don’t push it.”

>>>

We get back on the bus and within minutes Gerard and Lyn-z are making out again and so are Brendon and Frank.

“Well...This is pleasant...” I say.
Ray can’t take anymore and says, “I uh...I think I’m gonna go to bed now.” He disappears into the bunks.

“So...Helena...” Mikey starts and I cut him off.

“I am not making out with you.”

“I wasn’t gonna say that!” He lies.

“Oh? So what was it, then?” I smirk.

“Uh...would you like to...kiss me?” Of course I would! “No.” I reluctantly reply. Everything he asks I’d love to say yes to but I reply with a no. His last offer is that I kiss him on the cheek. “Fine...” I try to sound like I don’t want to.

I lean in and kiss his cheek, but move my head so our lips touch. I pull away and I hit him and sigh, “You moved your fucking head! I’m just gonna go to bed!” I sigh again and storm into the bunks. Once I get into the bunks I start crying.

“Helena?” A soft voice says from the other side of the room. I look up to see Ray and I sigh.

“Come sit down with me...don’t cry...please...” He says, wiping tears from his own eyes.

I go and sit beside Ray, looking down.

“Tell me why you are crying...” He wraps his arm around my shoulders.

“I hit Mikey...just because I kissed him on the lips...it’s not like he would ever like me...” I sigh and bury my face into my palms.

Ray rubs my back comfortingly. “Are you kidding me? You’re beautiful...anyone in the world would be happy to be with you...trust me on this one.”

I sit back up. “Awh...Ray that’s really sweet of you to say. Now, why were you crying?”

“Oh...” He sighs. “It’s just because it seems to me that while everyone gets the attention I’m in the corner...I feel like no one cares for me...”

“That’s not true...”

He sighs again. “Yes it really is...”

“No Ray...it isn’t...you’re a smart, cute, and funny man...and you know that.” I try to smile at him.

He half smiles. “Wow...that means a lot to me...”

I smile fully. “Good.”

“Can I...can I do something?” Ray stutters and looks into my eyes.

“Sure.” I nod. “Anything.”

Ray leans forward and kisses my lips. I kiss back and he holds me close.

MIKEY’S POV

I go into the bunks and see that Ray and Helena are kissing. “What...? Why...?” I ask myself. I can’t stop from tearing up.
Sign up to rate and review this story