Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Sharpest Lives

Gerard Gay

by MCR_4ever 1 review

“Guys...” He pauses for a dramatic effect, “I’m gay...” Laughs fill the room. “We know!” Everyone says in unison.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2012-09-25 - Updated: 2012-09-26 - 1479 words

0Unrated
RAY’S POV

Today is the first official day of tour, Gerard and Lyn-z are already fighting.

“Well, the bus looks nice.” Brendon comments, but no one pays attention except me.

“I’m done.” Gerard says dramatically and sulks away into the bunks.

“So...did anyone notice I got my old look back?” Mikey asks.

“Ugh.” Lyn-z mutters and goes to sit on the couch.

A few moments later Gerard struts out in a black lingerie two piece. Gasps are heard as he stands in the middle of the living area. “Guys...” He pauses for a dramatic effect, “I’m gay...”

Laughs fill the room. “We know!” Everyone says in unison.

Then Gerard winks at Spencer and tells him to go into the back with him. I don’t even want to know what he has planned. They disappear into the back.

“Did anyone hear me?” Brendon speaks up. “I said the-”

Frank interrupts Brendon in mid sentence, “Horny toads like to eat carrots in corners!”

“Okay...apples...” Brendon mutters.

“Did anyone notice when Gerard bought that?” Helena asks.

Lyn-z gets up off of the couch. “Do the fucking tour without me.” She storms out of the bus and into the rain.

I sighed. “I’ll go calm her down.” I get up and go after her.

Helena’s POV

After Lyn-z and Ray leave the bus, Mikey’s on about his new look again. “No one cares!” I shout and Mikey looks at the floor.

SPENCER’S POV

“So, I’ve seen you checking me out...” Gerard says and I am taken back.

“What are you talking-”

He interrupts me and says, “I know you want me...”

“I’m sorry, I’m not gay-”

He interrupts again, wow, he just doesn’t stop. “Shh...Don’t speak...” To my horror Gerard gets onto his knees in front of me. “I know you want this...” He says in a seductive tone.

“I already told you, I’m not gay. I’m sorry, but you can’t change that. I respect you and your beliefs, but-” And... Gerard’s lips are on my crotch. Oh dear lord... “Please stop, Gerard.” I say. Why is he even kissing my crotch?! Why not Brendon’s?! Gerard twirls his tongue on my crotch. Shit! What the fuck is he doing?! “I’m sorry!” I pull away. “I can’t!” I run out of the bunk room.

GERARD’S POV

I watch as Spencer leaves. How could he?! I’m amazing and beautiful and well, just damn fabulous! I will have him! Even if it’s the last thing I do!

LYN-Z’S POV

“Fucking princess...little fucking diva...” I mutter to myself as I kick and splash in the puddle. Fuck, he makes me so angry.

“Why are you out here?” Ray asks from behind me.

“Why does it matter?” I sigh and turn to face him.

“Well, it’s raining and you’ll get sick... Oh, and that fight...are you alright?” He looks at me.

Of course I’m not fucking okay. I sigh and say, “I did a lot for him, and he goes and acts like this? I don’t deserve this shit.”

“You shouldn’t let him get to you...maybe he’s been acting moody lately because he’s been debating his sexuality...” Ray says.

“I guess so.”

“You’re beautiful and smart, and if you think he’s been acting like that because he thinks otherwise about you, that’s not the case.” Ray pulls me into a hug, and I hug him back. I really needed this. “Thanks.” I say and smile.

BRENDON’S POV

“So what even happened in there?” I ask Spencer.

“I uh...I’d rather not talk about it.” He blushes.

“Did someone just say DOGGEHS?” Frankie asks as he walks into the living area.

“No.” I reply.

“AHHGABLAAH!” He sits beside me and pulls me onto him, I giggle.

“Since when are you two together?” Helena asks.

“Since when does making out mean we’re together?” Frank shoots back.

“Wait...I thought we were together...” I bite my lip.

“We are? Since when?” Frank asks and I get off of him.

“This can’t be good...” Helena shakes her head.

I go and sit in a corner like a carrot.

LYN-Z’S POV

Ray finally gets me to go back into the bus. “I’ll tell the driver we’re ready to go.” He tells the group.

All of the sudden Gerard runs out naked and waves at us, I roll my eyes but then suppress a laugh as he sits right on Spencer’s lap. “I feel a bump in your pants!” He announces triumphantly.

“That’s my belt!” Spencer exclaims.

“BONER PARTY!” Gerard screams and rubs his ass against Spencer’s crotch. Spencer is as red as Gerard’s hair used to be.

I then look over to Mikey, his eyes are closed.

“You alright Mikey?” I ask. He doesn’t respond. He’s probably in la la land again. “Mikey? Miiiikkeeey!” He’s basically gone at the moment, probably with his unicorn again.

SPENCER’S POV

I hate to admit it but I am kind of getting a crush on Gerard, he’s so hot while he’s singing. His voice is beautiful. When he finishes singing his part he comes over to me and starts dancing sexually in front of me, oh god, I do not need this right now. I’m missing beats, completely distracted as he dances. My pants get tight as he thrusts his hips.

When the show finally finishes we all bow and Gerard smirks. “Is that boner for me?!” He giggled.

I blush dark and run off of the stage.

GERARD’S POV

“Let’s go to the movies.” Ray says.

“Whyyy?!” I whine.

“We need to get out and breathe some fresh air.” Ray replies.

“But I like my air, dammit!” I shout. “I don’t wanna go! I wanna stay and relaaaaax!”

“Fine, stay...jeez...” Ray rolls his eyes and everyone leaves.

I smirk and skip into the bunks. Yum. Spencer’s jerking off. Probably to me. I hairflip and smirk. “Come here, Spencey!” I call. “You know you want a beejay!” I giggle.

He bites his lip and gets off of the bed. I smirk. He walks over to me and puts his hand on my shoulder, he pushes me down onto my knees and I grab his cock. I rub it and put it into my mouth. He gasps and I look up at him, sucking on him slowly. He moans and wraps his fingers in my hair, he pushes me further and fucks my mouth. I gag as his cock hits the back of my throat. He cums and pulls away, I swallow his cum and smirk up at him. “Fuck me...” I say seductively. “Fuck me good.”

Spencer picks me up and carries me out to the kitchen. He pushes me to the counter and spins me around, I hold onto the counter as he holds onto my hips and pushes into me. I gasp and he thrusts, constantly gaining in speed. I cannot control my moans as he fucks me. His fingers dig into my hips. When we really get into it we move to the bed to make things a little more intimate. He kisses my neck and keeps thrusting until we both orgasm. Our gasps fill the room and his arms wrap around me. We fall asleep intertwined with each other.

LYN-Z’S POV

Who knew a park would be where Ray disappeared to? Well there he is, sitting alone in the park. I run up to him. “Why the hell did you leave the movies?” I ask.

“I’m getting really tired of everyone ignoring me.” Ray responds, looking down at the ground.

“I’m not ignoring you.”

“You aren’t now.” He sighs.

I bite my lip and sit next to him. “I didn’t mean to ignore you, I guess I was just so busy basically being Gerard’s mom that I didn’t have any time to do anything else...”

“It’s not your fault...” He sighs again, his gaze held on the ground. “I was just born lonely...”

“That’s not true. Whoever you end up with will be very lucky.” I say and he looks up.

“You deserve someone better than Gerard.” He says after a short pause. “Someone who will treat you like you should be treated.”

“That’s so sweet...” I smile. Ray smiles back and wraps an arm around my shoulder, he pulls me close. I rest my head on his shoulder and we sit in silence.

“If you guys make out, can I watch?” Frank pops up from behind us.

“No!” Ray shouts and pulls away from me.

“Wait...what?” I ask.
Sign up to rate and review this story