Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Populace of two, All I see Is you

6

by kiraluvsu 4 reviews

Harmony spends her morning with Gerard. Yipee!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-12 - Updated: 2011-11-12 - 556 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Good morning your majesty," I said nervously.

"You don't have to do that," He said, taking his eyes off the fish.

"Do what?"

"Treat me like I'm better than everyone, I'm not any different than you." He said.

"But you are of royal blood-" I began.

"-That's just a title given to me. A responsibility passed down by my family. I've never done anything to deserve my title of 'Prince'." I kept silent, not knowing how to reply to that.

"I'm going to be a king, I don't think they know how much pressure that can have on a kid…." Gerard sighed, scratching his head. "I'm sorry, I'm going off on a rant you probably don't care much about. You're wondering why I asked you to meet me here, correct?"

I nodded slowly.

He took a deep sigh, "I wanted to tell you, I saw you and Mikey in the halls earlier. He kissed you and I was just wondering if he picked you…for umm…marriage."

Gerard bit his lip, waiting for my reaction.

"He did not, I can honestly assure you we are just close friends," I kept a serious expression, even though I was smiling on the inside, was he worried that I was with his brother and not him? God I hoped so.


He nodded and lowered his head, looking back at the fish.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked after a few moments of a comfortable silence. He nodded, not taking his eyes of the fish.

"Did you find a suitable girl to marry last night?" I asked carefully, hoping he wouldn't see through my innocent question.

He smiled and glanced back at me, "I think I did."

My heart sank, losing all hope. Maybe it was finally time to move on and face the facts. I would never have a chance with a guy like him. But I don't think I would ever fully get over him. I bit back tears and put on a brave face, trying to be stronger than I felt.

He shifted a bit and looked at me again with and unreadable face.

"I brought you breakfast," He pulled out a basket that I didn't notice before and took out two muffins.

"Do you prefer blueberry or raspberry?" He held the 2 muffins out to me. I took blueberry and he kept the raspberry. We both picked at the muffins, awkwardly eating in silence.

"Thank you, for the muffin," I spoke.

"No problem," He cleared his throat.

We continued making small talk, asking general questions like favorite food, color, etc. We had a lot of things in common. This just made my heart ache more but he was like a drug that was slowly killing me, and I couldn't quit my addiction to him.

"Mikey's lucky, he's known you for so long, too bad he never shared you with me. We could've been great friends." Gerard chuckled lightly.

"Yeah, we were both missing out," I agreed.

We got up and walked out of the castle land and out into the town. Gerard took me to the small river and we sat by it, admiring the surrounding wildlife.

Out of no where I caught Gerard looking at me with a confused face.

"What?" I laughed half-heartedly.

He shook his head, looking away with a grin, "Nothing."
Sign up to rate and review this story