Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Populace of two, All I see Is you

7

by kiraluvsu 5 reviews

"But, sadly, there was always a price that came with my happiness."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-12 - Updated: 2011-11-12 - 600 words - Complete

0Unrated
"…So tell me about this girl, she must be really special to have captured your heart in just one night," I said, nonchalantly.

"She's beautiful, and has a really fun personality, and I never had the balls to talk to her when I saw her around town before." He smiled to himself. It killed me to know he was crazy for this girl, you could clearly see how fond he was of her.

"What's her name?" I ask. This question took him by surprise. "Ummm her name? It's huh. Can we talk about something else?"

I crossed my arms over my chest stubbornly, "Come on, you have to tell me who this girl is that's got you so in love," I poked his arm.

"We should get going.." Gerard helped me up.

"I agree, but don't think I'll let you change the subject that easily mister," I said, standing in front of him.

"Fine I'll tell you okay?" He sighed, scratching the back of his head.

I nodded, now very curious. He gestured for me to come closer to him, maybe so he could whisper it to me? There was no one around, so I didn't see the point, but I obeyed anyways. I leaned in closer, staying absolutely still.

Gerard pulled me a bit closer and without warning, pressed his lips to mine. He lingered there for a second before pulling away. My mind went blank and I quickly felt my head get dizzy, I fainted right there and then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


When I came to I was on the ground with a pair of warm lips forcing air into my lungs. I choked on the much needed air and sat up, coughing. A hand rubbed slowly against my back. I looked up to meet the hazel eyes of Gerard and remembered what had happened before I fainted. I blushed, mentally cursing myself for embarrassingly passing out right after he had kissed me. But I couldn't blame my reaction, I had dreamt of that moment for years, and had only just started forcing myself to stop. It finally happened and Gerard liked me, the girl he was talking about was me! Could I possibly be dreaming?

I slid my hand up my arm and pinched it, "fucker," I cussed out from the shocking pain that followed, yup that was just one of my many lady-like actions.

"Are you okay Harmony? I am so so sorry, I shouldn't have kissed you," Gerard examined my face for any signs of pain.

"Do you regret it?" I asked, hoping he didn't.

He shook his head, "Of course not, I was just worried. I finally confess my feelings for you, and you die? That would be horrible."

"Relax, I just fainted," I started to lift myself up but couldn't seem to put any weight on my legs, how long had I been passed out? Gerard saw my struggling and lifted me up with little effort, I wrapped my arms around his neck to keep from falling.

"But you were out for at least half an hour, that's why I was trying CPR on you, it worked," He smiled.

"Gerard?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"I have feelings for you too, maybe more than I'm prepared to admit," I confessed. His face lit up like mine did whenever I saw him around.

"Then, will I get another chance to kiss you properly without you passing out?" He asked.

"I would like that very much," I smiled. I don't remember the last time I was this happy. But, sadly, there was always a price that came with my happiness.
Sign up to rate and review this story