Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Populace of two, All I see Is you

8

by kiraluvsu 2 reviews

This isn't a cliched cinderella story...their love's forbidden

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-13 - Updated: 2011-11-13 - 634 words - Complete

0Unrated
Somehow Gerard managed to carry me all the way back to the castle without getting caught. I thanked him with a kiss as he placed me on the bed.

"I should go, I'm sure someone in the castle's looking for me," Gerard sighed. Neither of us wanted him to leave.

"When will I see you again?" I asked, hoping that it would be soon.

"Tomorrow, by the river, wait there for me as soon as you finish breakfast, because I want you to eat," Gerard said.

"Okay, oh and Gerard?"

"Yes?" He stopped at the door.

"What we're doing, it's against the law isn't it?" I asked.

He confirmed with a nod, "But it's worth it. We'll be careful.""

With that he left me alone with my thoughts. I had never broken the rules before, but he was right, this new found relationship we had was definitely worth it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-later on that day-

I was still in bed thinking when Ray finally came back. He jumped onto the edge of his bed facing me.

"Harmony, where've you been all day?" He crossed his arms like an adult did when they were being absolutely serious.

"Erm... town. I went into the town to see some friends of mine," I lied.

"Next time you should tell me, I was about to send Frank and his other knight friends to find you." He must've been really worried if he'd resort to that.

"Okay I will tell you next time," I nodded. A couple seconds of silence followed.

"Where did you really go today? And don't lie, I can easily tell when you do," Ray said skeptically.

"…To the river," I said, not lying, but not telling the whole truth.

"With?" He continued to pull the truth from me.

"It's kind of personal Ray," I avoided mentioning Gerard, best I could manage.

"Well we're roomies now so that makes us best friends, you can trust me Harmony, I just want to know who you were with all morning."

I let out a defeated sigh, "Fine but you have to cross your heart, you won't tell anyone." He did.

"Gerard," I let out an exaggerated sigh, glad I could get it off my chest. But at the same time, worried he might run and tell a guard, that would get me thrown in prison and hung in a matter of 5 hours.

"Aww…..I mean Harmony! Do you realize how much trouble you can get in if you two are caught sneaking around? They'll have you hung!" Ray said, too worried for his own good.

"I know, but I love him, and I assume he loves me too. I can't give this up."

Ray ran his fingers through his bouncy hair. "Just be careful, that's all I can say about that."

"I will, thanks Ray" I stood up an hugged him. Somehow, I felt that after this conversation, me and Ray were closer. He was a good friend and right for being concerned, but it's nice to know that he worried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-next day by the lake-

I sat by the lake waiting for Gerard with a sketch book in hand. I didn't know when he would be arriving so I thought I'd just draw something while I waited. I was absentmindedly drawing, not really putting any thought into the picture till I was done. When I examined it I realized I had subconsciously drawn Gerard with much detail. I dropped the sketchpad on the ground and sighed, I had been waiting for at least an hour and a half already.

I ended up falling asleep against a tree.When I woke up I was in the freezing darkness. Gerard never came, he stood me up. He had already forgotten about me…. I knew it was too good to be true.
Sign up to rate and review this story