Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Populace of two, All I see Is you

9

by kiraluvsu 2 reviews

Harmony takes to long way home

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-13 - Updated: 2011-11-14 - 785 words - Complete

0Unrated
I took the longest way back to the castle that I could find. The fact that I was even going to the castle and not running away was because I wouldn't have a chance out there. I'd probably be forced into prostitution and that was the lowest of the low. I didn't want to ever resort to that. It was hard to see in the pitch dark with the only reliable source of light coming from the moon. I stumbled over a tree branch and, of course, clumsy me fell, but I was caught just before I could hit the dirt.

I looked up to see who it was that had caught me but they were unrecognizable, just another face amongst the late-night lurkers.

"Thanks," I say, brushing myself off.

"No problem, what's a pretty girl like you doing wandering around in the dark anyways? It's dangerous you know." The man had a deep voice that matched his height but he was so skinny, it was hard to think of him with a voice that deep.

"I'm just heading to the castle, I'm sure I can make it there safely, thank you anyways," I turn to leave but the man catches my arm.

"At least let me escort you," He looked serious, but I knew the people around here at night, they were all bad news.

I said yes anyways, since I knew he wasn't letting me leave till I agreed. I got a bunch of lustful looks from the other men walking around which I hadn't noticed before. So I walked closer to the tall man, now a little thankful he was here.

"Come on I know a safer route," The man suddenly took my hand and walked me into an alley. My heart raced, alleys are always bad news.

"I'm not sure if this is safer," I said, voicing my thoughts. Just as I was about to pry my hand from his and book it out of there I was pushed against the molding wall.

"It's safer when you're with me and not some psycho," The man said in my ear. I squealed, scared for my life and/or virginity.

"You're scaring me," I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"I can assure you, that's not my intention angel face. I'm just in the mood for a little fun and after I saved you from all those other perverts, you should be relieved." He hungrily kissed me. I let out another squeal and closed my eyes, praying I'd somehow get out of this. He buried his face in my neck biting and sucking like an animal and probably giving me hickeys as he did so.

I whimpered, and took a deep breath. I screamed as loud as I could hoping someone out here would care enough to help a damsel in distress. But I wasn't that lucky. I closed my eyes and waited for the worst to happen, but the man pulled back suddenly, making me fall to the floor.

I opened my eyes just as the man was punched in the face by...Frank? Yes, the knight. Thank god.

That single sucker punch knocked the man out, Frank kicked his body against the wall and came over to me. He held out a hand and I took it without hesitation. Before he could say anything I hugged him as tight as I could, sobbing.

"Th-Thank you, Sir Frank," He patted my back, trying to calm me down.

"Shhh it's okay, no one's going to hurt you. Come on I'll take you back to the castle." He took my hand and we walked down a safer path to the castle.

"Why were you out here so late at night? I'm sure you already know how dangerous it can be," Frank said as we came into view of the castle. I didn't want to tell him the truth, he can't know, he's a knight. He has the authority to put me in the dungeons without a trial.

"I can't tell you."

"Look I'm a good friend of Gerard's I know about your little fling he wouldn't stop talking about it all night-"

"Really? Then why did he not want to see me tonight?" I was totally confused now.

"It's not my place to tell you. He sent me to your room to find you and bring you to him so he could, but you weren't there. So I came out here and finally found you. He's not going to like seeing those hickeys, you know." The knight poked one of the unwanted love-bites. I hissed, rubbing at them furiously.

"That's not going to make them disappear, hunny" Frank laughed at my failed attempts.
Sign up to rate and review this story