Categories > Original > Drama > The Midnight Beast fanfic

At the fair

by JamieFIZZY_TMB 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-11-13 - Updated: 2011-11-13 - 253 words

0Unrated
Screams of happiness drifted down to the ground from the top of the tallest ride. The smell of hotdogs, candy floss and chestnuts floating through the air. The six friends walked down the middle of the street, debating which rides to go on first.
“How about that one?” Dru suggested, pointing at the tallest ride.
“After I’ve just eaten all that candy floss? I’ll be sick!” Katie laughed, taking Ashley’s hand. Ash pulled Katie close and started to kiss her.
“Oh, God, Ash, get a room!” Stefan playfully pushed Ash, who pushed Stefan back. Martha pointed at “The Waltzer”
“Dru, can we go on that?!” She asked, excitedly. Dru nodded, and looked over to the other four.
“Coming?” He asked. Ash and Katie agreed, but Stefan shook his head.
“Nah, I don’t really like that ride. I’ll wait. You staying, Emily?” Emily nodded. Dru held Martha’s hand, Ash had his arm around Katie’s waist, and the four ran over to go onto the ride. Emily looked up at Stef.
“It’s a bit chilly tonight,” She said. Stef put his arm round her shoulder.
“Better?” He smiled. Emily nodded, and looked over at the ride, where she could see Dru obviously regretting stepping foot onto the ride. She laughed at him. Stef pulled her a little bit closer. He took his phone out of his pocket, and sent someone a text, one handed. Emily’s phone vibrated in her pocket.

*FROM: Stef
-I like you…x-
Sign up to rate and review this story