Categories > Original > Drama > The Midnight Beast fanfic

Finally together

by JamieFIZZY_TMB 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-11-14 - Updated: 2011-11-14 - 342 words

0Unrated
She looked up at him.
“You like me?” She asked, looking at the text, and looking back up at him.
“Yeah… I’m sorry, I’ll just go. I’m sorry,” He said, taking his hand away from her shoulder.
“Wait. Stef, I kinda like you…” Her voice got quieter as she reached the end of her sentence. They could hear Martha, Katie, Dru and Ash laughing behind them. Stef looked over at a side street.
“Over here.” He started walking to the side street, and Emily followed.
“You don’t have to pretend to like me, Emily. I’m really sorry, I should have kept quiet, and I’ll keep out of your way from now on.”
“No, I honestly do like you, since the first day I met you. I really do like you, Stef.”
He smiled. He reached his hand out to hold hers. He took a step closer to her, and put his other hand around her waist. Dru, Ash, Martha and Katie walked round the corner to see them kissing. Dru started wolf whistling, and without taking his lips away from Emily’s, he stuck his middle finger up at him.

“OH MY GOD I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!” Martha screamed as Katie, Emily and herself got inside later that night.
“I know! It’s just so cute!” Katie agreed. Emily laughed as she looked down at her phone.
“Let’s see the text!” Katie asked, taking the phone from her hands.
“I like you” Martha and Katie read the text out at the same time.

“You should have told us you liked her, you idiot!” Dru laughed, “Martha was always saying that she thought you and Emily would make a good couple,”
“Yeah, but you two would probably take the piss, I mean, Ash, when we were on that nursery show, I thought the producer was fit and you didn’t shut up about it,” Ash laughed at the memories.
“Three girl friends and three guy friends all loved up. Disney would be all over this,”
Sign up to rate and review this story