Categories > Original > Drama > The Midnight Beast fanfic

At the cinema.

by JamieFIZZY_TMB 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-11-15 - Updated: 2011-11-15 - 218 words

0Unrated
“Do you two fancy going to the cinema tomorrow?” Martha asked Katie and Emily while they were all sat on Katie’s bed.
“Yeah, shall we get the boys to come?” Emily replied, pleased that when the six of them went together, it wouldn’t be as awkward as before.

“Good film so far,” Ash said to Katie as they were sat in the cinema.
“Ash… The film hasn’t started. This is an advert for toothpaste,” She laughed.
“So this isn’t a film about teeth? Oh, my bad,” Ashley joked. Martha was listening and started to laugh. She felt Dru’s arm wind around her waist. She grinned up at him and put her head on his shoulder. Stefan was holding Emily’s hand and drawing patterns on her knee with his fingers, which was making her laugh. All six of them were happy.

The film had been going on for about an hour, but Dru had no idea what as going on. He was more concentrated on what he needed to talk to Martha about. He couldn’t wait any longer.
“Martha, I really have to talk to you,” He whispered.
“Oh, okay, after the film?” She replied, not taking her eyes off the screen.
“No… now, please?” She looked up at him, and nodded.
Sign up to rate and review this story