Categories > Original > Drama > The Midnight Beast fanfic

I have something to ask you....

by JamieFIZZY_TMB 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-11-15 - Updated: 2011-11-15 - 236 words

0Unrated
“Okay, what’s up?” Martha asked.
“We’re both going to college soon, right?” Dru said, nervously looking down. Martha nodded. She started to get worried. Was he going to break up with her?
“Dru, if you’re going to dump me, just do it. I’ll understand.”
“Wait, what? Break up with you? Why would I do that? I love you, Martha…”
“Well, what’s up?”
“I don’t want to be apart from you…”
“Dru! Stop beating around the bush, what’s up?” Martha turned her head to see their friends walking out of the room were the film had been playing. Stef decided to take Ash, Katie and Emily over to the bathrooms.

“Why are we over here?” Katie asked impatiently. She wanted to tell Martha about the end of the film.
“Didn’t you see her face? They need to be alone. Dru wouldn’t miss that film for the world, so something has to be up.” Stef knew exactly what Dru was doing, and so did Ash. Dru walked around the corner.
“I want witnesses, come over here,” He dragged them over to were Martha was stood. He turned to look at her, and reached out to hold her hand.
“I love you with all my heart. You’re everything to me, okay? I’ve wanted to do this for a long time…” Dru got onto one knee.
“Marry me, Martha.”
Sign up to rate and review this story