Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personal Stories:)

Raechel let Mikey into her house “Wanna come into the living room?” Raechel asked “What do you drink?”
“Oh, can I just have a glass of water please?”
“Glass of red wine then…” Raechel laughed and directed Mikey into the living room.
Mikey felt a sickening feeling in his stomach. He sat down on Raechel’s sofa while Raechel wandered into her kitchen. ‘I think I know why she wants me to drink…’ Mikey thought to himself, pulling his phone out of his pocket.
He sent a text to Gerard, giving him Raechel’s address and asked him to come help him out right now.
Raechel walked back into the living room with a huge grin on her face “Here’s your drink.” She handed Mikey has glass “Are you comfortable?”
“Oh yeah, I’m fine.” Mikey nodded, not drinking what was in the glass.
Raechel looked at him then commented “You look a bit tense. Take a sip of your wine. It might calm you down.”
“I’m not very keen on drinking.”
“Why don’t you come with me?” Raechel smiled at Mikey, put down her class and took his hand.
Mikey looked down at their clasped hands “I-I’m not sure that’s a good idea…”
“Oh come on, lighten up!” Raechel giggled, pulling Mikey up and dragging him upstairs into her bedroom. She sat down on the edge of her bed and patted the space next to him.
Mikey sat down nervously and glanced at Raechel “I thought we agreed that this wasn’t a date.”
“I never called it a date.” Raechel reminded him, leaning him over and kissing him gently.
Mikey pushed her away and stood up “I told you, I’m not interested in you! I’m only interested in Emily! Why can’t you get that?”
Mikey thought that Emily would be mad. Or that she’d try and convince him to do what she wanted him to do. But instead of doing either of those things, she smiled at him “Hey Mikey…” Raechel stood up and stood next to him “I know how much you’ve been missing Emily. So why don’t we go visit her?”
Mikey could only blink at her “… What?”
“Let’s go see Emily.” Raechel’s smile remained on her face as she grabbed Mikey’s wrist and dragged him out of the room.
Mikey struggled to keep up with her “What the fuck is going on?” He asked “You’re the one that abducted my girlfriend?”
Raechel ignored the question and pulled him into one of the rooms in the house. Mikey looked around and found Emily lying on the floor, tied up and a random man standing behind her. Mikey looked at Emily properly and noticed the cuts going all down her arms.
Emily looked up at her boyfriend “M-Mikey?”
“How could you do this to her?” Mikey screamed, pulling away from Raechel and running to Emily. He bent down and hugged her close.
Emily leaned her head on Mikey’s shoulder “You were on a date with her?”
“Of course I wasn’t!” Mikey untied her and pulled her onto his lap “No, you know that I love you and only you!”
“Oh what a sight.” The man snorted “Allow me to introduce myself. My name’s Jack.”
“As if I give a shit.” Mikey rolled his eyes “We’re leaving now.”
But something made him stop. Jack had pulled something out of his pocket and was aiming it at the both of them. It was a gun.
Jack laughed “I don’t think you’re going anywhere.”
“You both knew it was only gonna end like this.” Raechel said, walking round to face the couple “You didn’t honestly expect us to just let you go, did you?”
“I kinda hoped…” Mikey said, trying to lighten the mood. To make it easier for Emily, who was sobbing into his arms.
Raechel giggled “Well this might not be the end for you Mikey. All you have to do is agree to break up with her pathetic little girlfriend and date me. Come on, I’m prettier, smarter and better for you than she is.”
“For starters,” Mikey glared at Raechel “You are ugly. Emily’s the smartest person I’ve ever met. And I think I’ll judge whose good enough for me, thank you.”
Raechel shrugged “Well I gave you a chance. Guess I’ll be moving onto Frank and Jamia next. He’s a cutie.”
“God, you’re sick.” Mikey spat.
Jack smirked “Sick or not, we’re gonna get away with this.” Jack pointed the gun at Mikey’s head “Are you ready to die?”
Suddenly someone burst into the room and Jack’s face went white “Drop the gun.” An unfamiliar voice demanded “And nobody gets hurt.”
Emily looked over Mikey’s shoulder “Mikey, the police are here!” She whispered.
Mikey smiled and gave Emily a kiss on the cheek as Jack dropped the gun to the floor. The police walked over, handcuffed Jack and Raechel and dragged them out of the room. Emily and Mikey stood up “How did they know we were here?” Mikey asked.
“It’s a good thing you told me where you were.” A familiar voice said behind Mikey “So when I showed up, heard what was happening I could phone the police.”
Mikey turned around and hugged his brother “You don’t know how grateful I am!”
“Stop hugging me!” Gerard cried, pretending to be angry “Come on, go back to hugging Emily!”
Mikey laughed and turned around to face Emily. “I’ll leave you two alone.” Gerard muttered, walking out of the room.
The couple looked at each other for a moment before Emily suddenly threw her arms round Mikey “I love you Mikey!”
“I love you too Ems.” Mikey ran his fingers through her hair “I was so worried about you.”
Emily smiled “Good thing too.”
Mikey laughed “Are you okay? They didn’t hurt you, did they? Well apart from your arm.”
“No, I’m fine.” Emily looked down “Why were you out with Raechel?”
“It’s a long story.” Mikey mumbled “But I wasn’t cheating on you, I promise. She wanted to have sex with me but I told her I wasn’t interested.”
“Can we go home now please?” Emily asked, looking up at him “I hate being in here.”
“Yeah, of course we can.” Mikey put his arm round Emily, they looked around the room one more time and walked out.
Emily smiled, knowing she’d never have to see that horrible place ever again.
Sign up to rate and review this story