Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Populace of two, All I see Is you

12

by kiraluvsu 4 reviews

Some things are explained, and Mikey tries something.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-15 - Updated: 2011-11-15 - 1074 words - Complete

1Exciting
"I let her bathe and gave her something cleaner to wear," Gerard said innocently.

"Oh," I swear Mikey trusted his brother way too much.

"Now are you done talking about your love for Harmony?" Gerard asked, sounding a little agitated.

"I suppose so, and I think I've made up my mind." Mikey made his way to the door.

"I don't think it's a good idea Mikes, it could ruin your friendship," Gerard sounded the exact opposite of supportive right now.

Mikey sighed, "I don't wanna lose her to some prick. If I don't do it now, someone else will and she won't have any time for me anymore."

"If you love her, then you should just stay friends. That way, you can't lose her," Gerard said. Mikey took a moment to think. He nodded, "That's true…. Thanks Gee." He quickly walked out, closing the door behind him. Gerard quickly opened the canopy, but looked confused when he couldn't find me. I stood up from behind the sofa and moved around to sit on it.

"Harmony? Where are you?" He spun around at my mumbled, "here." He walked slowly to me and dropped to his knees.

"You look stunning in that dress, just as ravishing as I'd imagined," I tried to smile at his compliment, but it was useless, I had so many questions.

Gerard saw something was wrong. He stood up and moved to sit next to me.

"I have so many questions," I spoke softly.

"Ahh yes, I would too if I were you."

"How long have you known I liked you?" Gerard shifted uncomfortably at my first question.

"Mikey first told me about 10 years ago, when we were 11. The day after we first met... He said you told him it was love at first sight and how you had explained this whole scenario about how you wanted to be a princess and come live with me in a candyland castle," I smiled, I had forgotten about that story. My inner little girl still wanted to live in a castle made of candy with Gerard to this day.

"After he told me, I painted this picture. I'm not sure if I still have it let me check," Gerard jogged to the other side of the room and opened a drawer of his dresser. He took out a folded, yellowing paper and gave it to me. I looked at it, impressed that he was so artistically gifted at such a young age.

The painting was of a colorful castle made of candy and a princess standing outside with black hair like mine. Next to her stood a charming prince who was reaching for her hand. "That's you," Gerard pointed to the princess. "-and there's me" He pointed to the prince figure.

"Aww this is so cute Gee," I leaned closer to him and handed him the picture back. He set it next to himself and threw his arm around my shoulders.

"Too bad I was too scared to talk to you back then, but I was lucky you came over so much to play with my brother, I got to see you often from a distance."

"I feel bad for Mikey," I sighed.

"He's just a little confused, he'll find someone to marry. But he's not being pressured like am so I don't see the point in his rushing to find love all of a sudden. If you were his girlfriend then you two could be seen together openly. It's just not that simple with me."

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm older than Mikey, which means I'm next in line to be King. So I'm expected to marry a-"

"-Wealthier woman…preferably a princess?" I finished his sentence.

"Yes, but that's not going to happen, I promise," I really hoped it wouldn't. Gerard leaned down and kissed my cheek. I stretched out my legs and stood up, much to his dismay.

"I should go check on Mikey," I answered his questioning gaze.

"Oh right, I should be getting to my royal duties," He walked me to Mikey's room and left me to face him alone. I knocked a rhythm onto the wood and almost immediately the door opened.

"Harmony! Just the girl I was looking for," Mikey hugged me, I was hesitant about talking to him after I found out he had a secret crush on me, but I could never let anything like that come in-between our friendship.

"So what's up" I pulled away and he led me inside. The room was almost identical to Gerard's but there were little things that gave away it was Mikey's room. One of those things being the unicorn drawing I had made him back when I was 7.

"Mikey, I still cannot believe you still have this," I studied the little scribbled writing of our names at the bottom. "You are a grown ass man with a drawing of a unicorn in your room, I'm sure that really brings in the chicks," I went into my usual friendly talk.

"Shut up!" He pouted behind me. I laughed a bit and turned around to look at him. He was closer than I thought and my face was only a few centimeters away from his. We both held completely still. Mikey's hand moved up to my cheek, and before I could figure out what he was trying to do, he kissed me. He kissed me with all the passion he could muster. I stayed still, trying to comprehend everything. He pulled away but kissed me twice more as if I was sleeping and wasn't waking up.

"It doesn't feel right," He scrunched up his face in deep thought.

"Did you feel anything?" He asked, I shook my head no.

"I'm sorry, I just needed to try it at least once, this won't affect our friend ship will it?" I shook my head no again.

"Please say something," He pleaded.

"That was……… surprising," I responded.

"But it didn't feel right," Mikey said, looking towards the floor.

"Maybe I'm just not the right girl for you, Mikey, I'm sure there's a nice girl out there somewhere that is perfect for you. You just need to wait a bit longer," I said. He nodded, "Yeah, thanks for understanding Harmony, I love you," He embrace me in his arms again.

"I love you too Mikey." It felt good to know I was free from the possibility of being proposed to by my best friend.
Sign up to rate and review this story