Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Populace of two, All I see Is you

13

by kiraluvsu 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-17 - Updated: 2011-11-18 - 2150 words - Complete

1Moving
(sorry about my lack of writing my internet was being a crack whore. -hope the super long chapter makes up for it)


Gerard managed to sneak out with me later on that week when his parents had gotten back to running the castle, we had a great time by the lake and he gave me an engraved leather bracelet with his name on it. It had been given to him by his grandparents and he just gave it to me out of nowhere. But it also reminded me that I hadn't done anything special for him yet, ever since I talked to him at that ball he's been doing nothing but nice things for me. He deserved something special too. I just didn't know what to give him, he was wealthy, after all. He could have anything money can buy, and more.

I had been hanging out a lot with Ray and Frank, trying to get to know the two. They seemed to be close friends with the Way's and they would know just the right gift to give.

I caught up with Frank, who was Gerard's best friend, in the garden that I had been spending more and more time in. It was lovely from the smell, to all the colorful flowers, all of different shapes and sizes.

"Frank, I wish to give a gift to Gerard, I feel bad that he's given me so many and I want to return the favor," I told him as we strolled through the maze that me and Mikey used to get lost in as children, "What do you think he'd like?"

"Hmm. That's a tough one, maybe the next time you talk to him you should bring it up subtly," Frank answered.

"How shall I do that?" I turned down an opening and Frank followed.

"His birthday is coming up in 2 weeks, just ask him what he wants," We stopped at a dead end and turned back, taking a different route.

"Really? I didn't even know his birthday was so soon!" I thanked Frank and we made it out of the maze. We raced back to the castle laughing and panting as we did so. I beat him to the castle wall just as it started pouring rain out of no where.

"I don't understand, you're a woman and you run faster than me!" Frank pouted. He didn't like to lose at things.

"That's alright Frankie, we can just say your code of chivalry made you slow down and let me win, " I said, using the nickname I had heard Mikey call him before. His face lit up and he jumped up with his fist in the air, doing a victory dance in the rain.

"I knew becoming a knight would pay off!" He cheered for himself. I couldn't help but laugh while watching him, he had the energy of a 7 year old.

We ran into the castle drenched in rain, I said goodbye to him quickly and went straight to my room to change into another dress but I remembered my only other dress was still in Gerard's room. I decided against going, too dangerous. He probably wasn't even in there.

There was a light knock on the door and I opened it quickly. I was shocked to see the Queen standing in front of me with a dress in her hand.

"Hello dear, may I come in?" She asked. I nodded, it wasn't like I could say no to her. She stepped in and I let the door close.

I curtsied politely to her, "Do you wish for me to paint you something ma'am?"

"No, I saw you were soaking wet and just thought I'd give you one of my old dresses," She handed me a lavishing white dress that looked about my size.

"Thank you, ma'am," I held it away from my freezing body so it wouldn't get wet.

"There's also something I wanted to speak to you about," She sat on my bed and looked at me. I nodded for her to continue.

"I know about you and Gerard," My heart stopped. "I've known this would happen since he was 11 years old and drew that picture of you two. I'm sure you've seen it, correct?" I nodded.

"I wanted to let you know that I am fine with it. I always knew he'd be the one to fall for a girl like you, but his father wishes for him to marry a wealthy princess. But he doesn't want any of those snobs, he wants you and I understand that. I had an arranged marriage when I was younger, I never got to marry the man I actually loved. So you two must be very discreet, you cannot let anyone see you together, am I clear?"

I cleared my throat, "Yes ma'am."

She nodded, "Very well, I will help you as much as I can, you're a very nice girl and I hope to speak with you two in private just to see how you are together." With that, she made her way out. I let her out and shut the door. I quickly changed into the warmer dress and hung the wet one up to dry. It was so nice of Mrs. Way to allow us to be together. I grew a new found respect for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner I was walking to my room but before I could make it down the hall. I pair of arms wrapped around my stomach from behind and pulled me to a dark corner. I looked up into the hazel eyes of my perfect boyfriend. A smile instantly creeped up on both of our faces.

"Hey," I whisper.

"Hey," He responded back.

"Were you following me Mr. Way?" I crossed my arms.

"No, just observing, but I can't stay away, I had to touch." He caressed my cheek, making me blush like no one else could.

I rolled my eyes. "You''re funny, so I heard you have a birthday coming up…." This was my chance to ask him.

"Yes," Gerard said with annoyance.

"So what do you want silly?" I giggled. He took an exaggerated moment to think.

"I want…..to spend my whole day with you," He smiled and kissed me to show he meant it.

"So you don't want anything else?" I asked softly.

"Money cannot buy me happiness, but a whole day spent with you would be the best day of my life." We heard the noise of someone's foot steps coming closer.

I spoke one last time before I had to leave, "You speak only words of kindness, I love you," I kissed him one last time before hurriedly walking back to my chamber. An "I love you too," being whispered just behind me. I smiled to myself, how could all of this happen? It was like a dream come true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I did not see the Way family anywhere, which was highly unusual.

"Where is the royal family?" I asked Ray as we ate lunch.

"They had to leave, I believe they'll be gone for a couple of days for a business trip or something of that sort," Ray replied with his mouth full of mashed potatoes. I stopped eating, suddenly not so hungry. Gerard must've not known till today or he would've told me.


It turned out the queen had left a whole list of work for me and Ray to do while she was away. She probably just wanted to keep me busy so I wouldn't sulk all day over Gerard's absence. But it had just been 6 hours and I had already been feeling a sudden depression. He was the only thing keeping me sane with my father's passing. And his absence had an affect on my mood, to add to the gloomy feeling, the weather was horrible. So, my creative work came out darker than usual. Ray saw my mood and told me to express my dark feelings on paper, all of them, no holding back. So I did. I drew a detailed sketch of Gerard with a crazy grin that suggested he was mentally unstable, but I thought it looked hot. He was in ripped-up formal attire and had cuts along his pale skin, like he had been in a bad fight. I liked it, it actually really did express my dark mood.

The sketch was all in black and white but I added red to the places I thought needed it. When I was finally finished I showed it to Ray who really liked it.

"That's really good, Harm (Ray's new nickname for me), you should give it to him for his birthday," Ray said after he examined the drawing.

I nodded excitedly, "I think I will, now he'll have two things from me!"

"Two?"

"Yes, I asked him what he wanted and he said he just wanted to spend the day with me," I replied, smiling.

"That's nice, he really must love you Harmony, do you love him back just as much?" Ray asked curiously.

"Of course I do, I've loved him for the longest time," I said truthfully.

"You two are great for each other, it's a shame you have to sneak around, though."

"Yeah, but it's worth it. I couldn't ask for anything better," I sighed contently.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every day that Gerard and his family was gone I spent most of my time drawing/painting what was on the list. Ray new to leave most of them to me so I wouldn't get bored, but the days still drew on slowly.

One day, I was strolling through the castle admiring everything, when I came to find the art room. No one was around so I walked in and closed the door behind me. Everything was just as I remembered it, but with a few added pieces. I was glad to see my favorite one was still hanging up, the one Gerard had painted way back when. I noticed a small set up in the corner of the room with a blank canvas, a closed sketch book, and art supplies. This is where Gerard was standing when I first met him, he was painting something at the time. This must've been his mini art studio. I picked up the sketch book and opened it, the first drawing was of a perfect landscape, most of them were, they were probably places he's been and wanted to keep the memories of them. Something stopped me from closing the book, a loose paper falling out from the back. I picked it up and curiously examined it, it was a drawing of me. Probably the most recent sketch, I smiled, remembering exactly where I was when he drew this. I was sitting on the big fountain in the garden admiring the fish. He must've been hiding somewhere and drawn it, but I wasn't creeped out, I was flattered.

I put the book back down and made my way out, I was on the top floor so I had to walk down 2 flights of stairs. However, I walked down one and when I got to the second I stopped at the very top. The door was open and all the servants were outside greeting the Way family as they came out of their carriage. I walked to the very bottom of the stairs, hoping Gerard would see me.

The King came in first, heading straight to his study, Mikey came in too and waved to me. He was followed by the Queen who came up to me and took my hand. She led me back up to the top of the stairs where no one was.

"Don't be mad," She pleaded, I shook my head in a confused manner.

"Mad? Why should I be mad?" I turned my head to look back at the entrance just as Gerard walked in arm-and-arm with a girl who looked more wealthy than him. She smiled, obviously loving her new setting and kissed him, leaving me with a pang of jealousy.

My jaw dropped, now I knew why. But if anything, I was more hurt than mad.

"What?- who is she?" I whispered.

The Queen hugged me as I willed myself not to cry. "She's his birthday present, I assure you none of us knew anything, it was his father. He wants Gerard to marry her so the Kingdom can grow wealthier."

"Does he like her?" I asked softly.

"Of course not! Sweetie, he loves you. He's just putting on an act for his father, if he doesn't do this, then his father would find out about you and have you hung."

I took a deep, calming breath. "I think I should lie down," I swayed a bit as I trotted down the stairs. I went through the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of the first alcoholic beverage I could find and took it with me.
Sign up to rate and review this story