Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Populace of two, All I see Is you

14

by kiraluvsu 3 reviews

Birthday surprise for Harmony....even though it's Gerard's birthday...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-20 - Updated: 2011-11-21 - 1362 words - Complete

0Unrated
I knew I shouldn't have been drinking. Gerard didn't love that girl, he was being forced to marry her. But I wasn't drinking because of that, I was drinking because once he was married, I wouldn't be able to see him anymore. He'd immediately be forced by his Father to have a son with the chick and manage the castle at the same time. He'd be taking over his father's job and taking care of a kid and a wife, I'd be torn out of the picture. Just a memory.

Since I ran to my chamber, I had been spilling out my emotions all over Ray's shirt, the liquor had already been chugged leaving me woozy and numb. The numbness was inevitable. Ray encouraged me to sleep, saying when I woke up I would feel a hell of a lot better. I did as he said and fell into a dreamless sleep.

When I awoke from my slumber I had the worst headache ever. I sat up moaning and jumped when I noticed Gerard sitting on the foot of the bed. He immediately sprang to his feet when he saw me.

"Harmony, please listen. She's a birthday gift from my father, I don't have any feelings whatsoever for her!" He cried.

"Gerard, I know, it's okay." I said softly.

He sat back on the bed slowly. "But Ray said you were crying….."

"I was…but only 'cause I realized we'll never have a normal relationship and…. I don't think it's gonna work out….." My voice choked at the end, was I really doing this?

"Sugar, don't say what I think your going to say. I'll make it work, I promise I will!" Gerard pleaded. He hugged me tightly as a few tears started to fall down my cheeks.

"…I think it'd be best if we just stop seeing each other all together. It's better we do it now then later," I whispered.

"No..no, no, no. Harmony, please, I love you, truly I do." He begged, looking at me with sincerity.

I cried harder against his neck and hugged him tighter. "Why must it be so difficult?"

"Life is never that simple when it comes to love," He stroked my hair, making me and himself calm down.

"Then I take it back, I wish to have you for as long as I can." I went against my better judgement, "I love you Gee."

He smiled and gently kissed my forehead, "And I love you Harmony."

We sat there in a comfortable silence and a thought suddenly came to me, "Your birthday's in just a day."

"Yes, and I'm looking forward to spending it with you," He smiled.

"But won't you be preparing for a party?" The King tended to throw over-the-top parties for his two sons on their birthdays.

"I don't prepare, I just have to be there, and it will be held by the hour of 9 exactly. Leaving me with an entire day to spend with you." He smiled a genuine smile.

"That sounds lovely," I smiled for only the second time today. He nodded and started to hum a soft tune. I cuddled up next to him and fell asleep to the beating of his heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Day of Gerard's Birthday-

I woke up to Gerard's mother shaking me awake lightly. I sat up, confused as to why she would wake me up at the crack of dawn. It was still dark outside, no one's awake at this time.

"Uhh your highness…" I mumbled in a confused, tired mess.

"I'm sorry for waking so early dear, but it's safer you leave with Gerard now when no one's awake to notice." She whispered, looking to a sleeping Ray and back.

Gerard wanted to actually leave somewhere this early? He must be as sleepy as I. I got dressed in the velvet dress Gerard had given me. It was my favorite out of only two.

The queen carried a candle and led me outside where there was a carriage waiting. Frank appeared from around the back of it and waved before opening the door for me and helping me in. Gerard was already sitting there sleeping. I watched as Frank went around to the front and hoisted himself up, the Queen stepped back and waved goodbye before we took of. I looked back to Gerard who had probably fallen asleep as soon as he had gotten here. From what I figured, we had a long ways to go if we needed a carriage, so I cuddled up next to him. He moved his arms around my waist in his sleep and held me closer. I fell asleep peacefully.

When I woke up, the carriage was still moving. I sat up and rubbed at my eyes, but stopped when I felt something move under me.

I looked down to see a grinning Gerard. I noticed we were in a questionable position and moved off, but he stopped me and pulled me back so I was straddling him again.

"Gerard," I laughed. "How long have you been awake? You could've moved me, you know."

"Why would I wish to do that? I'm perfectly comfortable with staying like this, now come down here and give me a birthday kiss," He joked. I leaned down and kissed him quickly. Unsatisfied with the short affection, he pulled me back and kissed me again, this time more passionately. It started to get a little heated, and none of us noticed the carriage stop. We didn't even notice when the door opened, we were too caught up in the moment.

"Ugh, get a room! were you two doing that the entire morning? Ugh, I think I'm gonna puke! Well anyways we're here so if you two wish to get out anytime soon…" Frank trailed off in disgust. I jumped off of Gerard, blushing as I fixed my skirts. Gerard sat up and closed the door in Frank's face, who was still going on with his little rant. I giggled as Frank threw a tantrum outside, I mean knights don't usually do that, so it was hilarious to watch him stomp at the dirt.

Gerard completely ignored him and turned back to me, "Now where were we?" He moved closer and embraced me. I couldn't resist kissing him one last time before ending our moment and saying, "Gerard, I think we should get to whatever it is we're doing today." He pouted, but seemed to rethink and become excited. He opened the door and helped me out like a gentleman. Frank was still raging in the corner, talking to the horses about how he can't find a girl and if he did, they would definitely never makeout in the back of a carriage when his friends were driving because he's more 'classy' than that. I couldn't picture Frank being 'classy' he came off as more of a badass rebel to me, but hey whatever he wants to think.

Gerard pulled me away and I looked around, just now taking notice of our surroundings. We were on a dirt road and he was pulling me through a clearing of trees, the sun was now up and lighting our way.

"Gee, where are we going," I asked.

"You'll see in just a moment," He moved a branch out of our way and a small town was just ahead.

I was confused as to where we were, I had never been outside our kingdom before. He continued walking me throughout the town and waved to almost everyone we passed, he seemed to know everyone.

We managed to get through the hustling crowd and into a much more quiet part of town. Gerard spun around and threw a tie around my eyes, making me completely blind.

"Is this really necessary?" I asked, clutching his hand in hopes of not falling over any protruding objects.

"Yes, don't you even think about taking it off till I tell you, alright?" He ordered, I nodded like an obedient child. He slid an arm around my waist and led me onwards. We walked for another 2 minutes before he spun me around and told me to take off the blindfold………
Sign up to rate and review this story