Categories > Original > Drama > TMB fanfiic

Loondooon baaaby!

by futuristic-loser 0 reviews

moving to London. yaya

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-11-16 - Updated: 2012-01-15 - 373 words

0Unrated
"LIZZY!" I rang my best friend who was in the car next too me, she squashed her nose up against the window like a pig... Really mature! She's called Lizzie stone, and, like me 19 years old. "WE'RE MOVING!! TO LONDON! LONDON BABY!" Like joey out of friends does, because thats where we were heading. We were going to live in London. Something we'd been dreaming of since we were 13! We dreamed of going across Oxford street every single day, visiting the sites that would never get tired of seeing... We're pretty excited to say the least.

Given that we'd spoke of nothing else since the day we got our acceptance letters from Kingston, we were both screaming down the phone to eachother! I still couldn't believe it! We'd even got in for the same music course! We think its fate. It must be! No way were we ever this lucky.

But anyway, today was the big moving day. We couldn't afford to live with just two paying the rent (things are so expensive in London!), and we didn't want too live at the University, for some strange reason, but we wanted a proper flat and everything! And someone else wanted too rent the same flat as us, all we knew that she was called Georgia Riley and taking the acting course at the same Uni as us. She only found out she'd got in a month ago, someone dropped out so she had their place. So she really needed a flat i guess! But atleast she liked performing arts, something we kinda had in common! Its a start!

We were up at 4am, the cars and vans were already packed full (literally - but we'd both hired vans... Luckily), of our things, our parents were coming with us to help us take everything in today, then they were leaving later tonight.
We were going to be living in Central London (Well, its mega expensive central, so just outside... Same thing though! And it needed to be quite near the Uni. Still!) It was 6am, and we were stopped at traffic lights somewhere on some motorway. "CHELSEAAAAAAAAA!Aaaagh!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!" Lizzy screamed down the phone at me. "AAAAAGH!!!" I screamed back, "LONDON BABY!"
Sign up to rate and review this story