Categories > Original > Drama > TMB fanfiic

Look where your going?

by futuristic-loser 0 reviews

If you like it tweet me at @molly_abingdon :) or give me a review or something!:) thankyou!

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-11-16 - Updated: 2012-01-15 - 708 words

0Unrated
6hours, a very long phone call and numerous games of 'eye spy' and "Dad put your foot down before i take over the wheel..." were played and we were finally here. In London! I jumped out the car and straight to find the Landlord person to get our keys! Georgia wasn't here yet, so we had a while to settle in just me and Lizzy, then she was coming a week before school started.

"Rents due first of every month..." Blahh blah blah, i hope our parents were listening because me and Lizzy certainly weren't! He handed our keys over, it was the third floor, flat 19. It wasn't a very big block of flats, and it was quite modern! It was lovely!

It was midday, and the cars were half unpacked, we were just taking them into the flat, not unpacking them. Our parents thought it could be the first 'looking after ourselves' thing we did. But we both know they're too lazy to help us. There were boxes all over the pavement below, mostly Lizzys if i'm honest! You could tell she'd done it all at the last minute because i picked up one of her boxes and it broke under all the weight in it, it all fell out. Everywhere, the pavement was littered with her CD's, DVD's... I hoped the CD's weren't broken, it was good music! I sighed, bent down and started to pick it all up, sorting it into manageable piles.

"Honey, what are you doing down there?! Oh..." My mum stood over my shoulder, looking down at Lizzys things. "I'd help, but we've gotta get all this inside, sorry. Oh we've made some cup-a-soups too! Just come up when your done!" She grabbed another box and left me. I'd almost done anyway, I stood up into a crouch, not looking up. I had a system going - pick up item, check for scratches, put into a pile. It was quite fun actually. I only had a few more to sort, when someone walked into me, and falling on top of me. So we both crashed to the floor. I was lying face down onto the pavement, almost landing on my face. He fell onto my back, also face down to the concrete.
"Shiiit sorry!" "Shiiiit sorry!" We both screamed, that bloody hurt!
"Shit Ash why do you never look where your going?! Well done you idiot! You've probably broke most of those CD's and films now! You fatty!" 'Ash' Who'd fallen on me, awkwardly got up, and snapped back. "Well if you got your head out of your phone for 2 seconds you could have warned me!"
I felt a bit awkward lying there, and i could barely move, and i think i might be suffering from minor bruising on my back... Thank god i didn't smash my face in.
"Its fine, honestly! I was in the way anyway... I'm so sorry!" I said swiveling round so i was in a sitting position to get up.
I looked up and saw the guy whose name i didn't know'd hand outstretched towards mine, i grabbed it gratefully. "Thankyou" I said, gobsmacked by the mess.
I meant to quickly glance up at him, but ending up staring at him. He was gorgeous. He had a curly brown afro, with a cap placed on it, they suited him so much. Huge kind looking brown eyes and such a cool dress sense. I'm sure his top's from Lazy Oaf, wow. HE KNOWS LAZY OAF! "I'm so sorry about Ash i think he was dropped on his head at birth..." I giggled and looked over at Ash, his head was bright red and was facing the floor "Whats your name?"
"Hi-iii, i'm erm. ch-el" I suddenly found it incredibly hard to speak, I was shaking inside. He really was gorgeous! Get a grip, he's probably got a girlfriend. But what if he hasn't? Oh god. I'm practically marrying him in my head, I need to get out more. "Sorry i didn't catch that? what is it again?" He said, with a smile playing on his lips. Is he trying to make himself more irresistible?! "I'm Chelsea" I said more clearly, looking straight into his eyes, "Hi, I'm Stefan"
Sign up to rate and review this story