Categories > Original > Drama > TMB fanfiic

Honestly...

by futuristic-loser 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-16 - Updated: 2011-11-16 - 225 words

0Unrated
I know they say this in all the films, but it really did feel like the world stopped. It was probably only 10 seconds but it felt forever, Ash coughed uncomfortably, I dropped my gaze from Stefans eyes and then i realized i was still holding his hand, i blushed a bright red and dropped it, my hand felt empty afterwards. Strange.
"Sorry Stef, we'd better be going..." Ash was looking at Stef very weirdly, like a 'what the hell are you doing?' look. Hmmm... I dared a look at Stefan, he was still gazing at me, i tried not to hide my smile. So i gazed back again, we'll probably never meet again. Might as well make the most of it. His eyes were even more gorgeous than Jacks. And his were beautiful. Shame he's such a jerk. Back to Stefans eyes...
"I'm Ashley, by the way Chelsea!" Ash hurriedly said, I tore my eyes away from Stefan and said "Great to meet you Ashley, you too Stefan" Ash muttered "I bet it was... Honestly." Stef glared at him then turned back to me, "It was great to meet you, really. I'll probably see you around, bye Chelsea" He held his eyes on mine again, then I watched him walk away, feeling my heart beat at a alarming rate against my rib cage.
Sign up to rate and review this story