Categories > Original > Drama > TMB fanfiic

Bye

by futuristic-loser 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-16 - Updated: 2011-11-16 - 219 words

0Unrated
I couldn't get Stefan out of my head, no matter how much i tried. First great thing in London! I knew it would be great here!
I HAD to tell Lizzy about him, but i couldn't find the time and by the time we'd finished, it was 10pm and we were zonked out completely.
"Byeeeeee! See you in a erm... Few weeks i guess... Thankyou for the help today!" Neither of us had discussed with our parents when we would next go home and see them, nor had it yet occurred to either of us how much we would really miss them.
Our mums were crying, as were we, and our dads both handed us a wad of money each. "Don't spend it all at once, your gonna struggle with money, hope this helps." As we watched our parents get into their cars and drive away, we knew we were alone. We hadn't thought about this part, I guess we were both trying not too think about this part of it.
So we were just both upset and tired, i didn't find the time to tell her about him.
"London baby" I whispered to her as we watched the cars fading into the distance. She broke into a huge grin and we both trudged back inside off to bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story