Categories > Original > Drama > TMB fanfiic

Foooood

by futuristic-loser 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-17 - Updated: 2012-01-15 - 226 words

0Unrated
I woke with a start. Nightmare - not much of a surprise. I have them daily, it was 8am.
I didn't have a clue where a was for a second, then i clicked. I still couldn't believe we were here and everything! I went into the bathroom, everything was brand shiny new. I jumped in the shower, then put some make-up on, couldn't find my straighteners, I hate my hair naturally, I find its a strange, type wavy. Horrible.

I wandered into the kitchen, then a thought dawned upon me oh god. We'd all completely forgotten about getting food. And i was starving! Guess i'd have to ask the neighbors...

I put the clothes I wore yesterday on, they'd have to do for now. Then left a note for Lizzy saying gone to ask for some fooooooood, in a bitxxxxxi'd probably be back by the time she was up anyway!

I went to a door, knocked. And a drunk boy answered and told me to "Piss off. Do you know the time?!" And slammed the door in my face. Lovely! It was 9am, not exactly early! So i went to a few other doors and noone answered, so i went up the flight of stairs hoping someone was kind in this building! I knocked on the first door i came too, and thankfully it opened.
Sign up to rate and review this story