Categories > Original > Drama > TMB fanfiic

Awkward

by futuristic-loser 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-11-19 - Updated: 2011-11-19 - 341 words

0Unrated
"Chelsea?! Is that you? Hiii!"

Wow, i'd forgotten how beautiful his voice was, he had the most amazing accent. I could listen to him all day i swear. While the same thoughts as yesterday went through my head again, i realized i'd not spoken. "Hellooo" I said delicately.
"Hi, what's occurin'?" He said in a awful and horrifically cute Welsh accent.
His hair was wet, and he had a towel threw over his shoulder, And shorts with palm trees on them, with no top. I guessed he'd just got out the shower. Not complaining.

"Erm, we have no food, please could we have a bit of cereal or, er something breakfasty please?" I was shaking inside, he lives in the same building as me! I felt like crying with happiness!

"Yeah, sure! We never have much, wanna come in a sec?" I walked in - I could barely walk.

It was a typical guys flat really, there was a apple mac in the corner, an Xbox (No surprise), clothes thrown in a corner, the room I was in was the living room/kitchen. Like ours, but theirs was alot more homely than ours! It was amazing.

I was stood in the doorway, not wanting to go any further incase Stef just meant, come in but kinda hover type 'come in' so its safe to say i felt a bit awkward.

"You can come in you know" Stefan said, winking at me. "So we haaaaave," He continued, "Nothing. We need to go shopping." Ashley said as he walked into the room, finishing Stefs sentence off. "Oh hi Chelsea, didn't expect to see you so soon, thought you'd be lau-"
Stef coughed, "Yeah, she wanted some food Ash. But we have none. Clearly." He said sharply too Ashley, and glaring at him. "Well, I can see that Stef, sorry!"
"Sorry, i'll go, thanks anyway!" I said awkwardly, "No no! I'll cook you something! We've got bacon right?" Ash said, smiling at me. "Are you sure? Thankyou" Stefan turned walked quickly into his room.
Sign up to rate and review this story