Categories > Original > Drama > Forced

Waiting

by isquiteweird 0 reviews

Enjoy :)

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-11-16 - Updated: 2011-11-16 - 261 words

0Unrated
Thursday

Lying here on 'my' doorstep, trying to go back to sleep, it's 7am, I'm NEVER up this early, even with the people rushing by, I've gotten used to it. The noise.
Eventually, when my brain refused to shut off and let me sleep, I sat up, yawning and stretching. I pulled my crappy phone from my bag and checked it. Nothing. Not and single thing. Not even from the phone company.
What if he never replies?
What if he decides giving me money/his number was a mistake?
Well...I suppose I am used to being on my own my now.
The rest of my life should be easy...
It's nearly 11am now, I'm in the center of London, sat on the grass near the London Eye, I wish I had a camera, the light is perfect right now, it would make a stunning photo. The best I have is the terrible camera on my 'phone'. I'll wait.
I'll sit here for a few more minutes, checking my phone every hour, then get some food, walk around London more, possibly buy something new to wear, and then head back to the doorstep for a sleep.
My life's so interesting isn't it?
I was halfway back to my doorstep that night, when I felt my phone vibrate in my rucksack.
It was him.
Who else would it be? No-one else has my number.
I held my breath while clicking the 'open message' button.
'Hey Georgia, of course I remember you, everything okay? x -S'
I smiled and began tapping my reply.
Sign up to rate and review this story