Categories > Original > Drama > Forced

Friday part 1

by isquiteweird 0 reviews

Enjoy :)

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-11-18 - Updated: 2011-11-19 - 654 words

0Unrated
As the old saying goes, 'gotta get down on Friday', I decided to be adventurous for once.
I had found a place where I could store my rucksack and blanket by the hour, I was given a key, which now sits in my pocket, along with £25.
Free of the burden of my things, I casually walked down Oxford Street, settling on Topshop, I wandered inside.
I could feel the people in there staring at me, well, I was wearing a over-sized hoodie, jeans and high-tops. Not really 'Topshop' material am I?
So far, I can't see anything that would look remotely nice on me, everything's too, um, 'girly', I much prefer my jeans. But seeing as it's Friday, and Rebecca Black has enforced the law of 'kicking in the front seat', today, I must look like a human. Not like a girl who is living on the street.
November. Okay, so it's going to be cold walking the streets at night, so something warm then.
I wandered over to the jeans, and had to force myself away, no. Do-not waste money on jeans.
Something caught my eye, and I fell instantly in love.
Across the table covered in shorts, was a black pair, with white printed Unicorns on. Perfect. I checked the price, on sale. I found my size, I held them in my arms, as if to say 'I CHOOSE YOU!'.
Okay. Some form on shirt now.
I found the right one in a matter of seconds. Tie-front, short(ish) and multi-colored checkered. I loved it.
Adding a pair of black tights to my arms and some black heels, my outfit was complete.
Considering everything I bought was found in the 'sale' section of Topshop, I think I did very well getting all that for £25 exactly.
The cold hit me like a brick wall as I walked back out onto the street, heading back to where my rucksack was stored. I dodged the hundreds of people, and finally made it to the underground, using my year-free card. One of the only things I had taken before I was kicked-out.
At least I didn't have to spend loads on travel.
I made it back to the store/place at around 7pm, it was dark now.
The key turned slowly in the lock, and it snapped open.
I smiled, everything was still here.
I chuckled to myself, no-one was here? Why the hell not? Live a little Georgia!
Double-taking round the room, I quickly changed into my new outfit, and took a few moments to get used to wearing heels.
Stashing £10 in my pocket, as well as my phone (no new messages) I locked my 'locker' again, snapping the lock shut.
Here goes nothing.
I put my key safely into my pocket, and walked from the room, shivering slightly when the cold hit me.
On my way, I looked in a shop-window, using it as a mirror. Not bad really. I actually looked like a girl for once, even though I had no make-up on, and my hair was in a scruffy pony-tail from the day, this was probably the best I have looked in a few months.
Considering that I am nearly 16, walking around London in the pitch black, wearing next-to nothing, on your own. Is slightly worrying.
Haha, no-one's worried about me.
No-one even cares.
Fuck it. I deserve one night where I feel good about myself.
I turned a corner, and walked straight inside the building, head held high, no-one saying a word, or questioning my age, I walked straight to the front and ordered my drink, collecting it, I nearly danced across the room and sat at a table in the corner, listening to the music blaring out of the speakers, and the chatter of the people, filling up all four corners of the room.
I was barely there for 10mins, before I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.
Sign up to rate and review this story