Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up Together

Amy? Ella? Is That Their Names?

by CarsynTMB 0 reviews

Stefan's 2.... Amy's born

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-11-16 - Updated: 2011-11-17 - 281 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Mummy? Where is aunty Amanda?" Little Stefan was only two and his Mum's friend was in the hospital giving birth to two twin girls. "She's having two babies, Stef." Sally was over-excited to meet her best friend's baby girls. "Why two?" Stefan still didn't understand that women could have more than one baby at a time. "I dunno hun... but we're going to visit Amanda and her girls now! Hurry along and grab you jumper!" Stefan giggled in excitement. When they arrived at the hospital, Amanda was holding a baby in each arm. "Oh My God! Amanda they are the most precious little things!" Sally was pretty much whispering because she didn't want to wake the new-borns. "Thank you, Salls." Amanda was American and had beautiful hazel eyes. Stefan had fallen asleep on the bus but was too curious to fall asleep again. "Mummy... what are their names? And why are they so tiny?!?!" Sally just giggled at Stefan's last question, but then turned to Amanda. "So, what are their names?" Amanda let a tear escape her eyes. "Before Mark left, we came up with two names... but we decided to give one of the girls two middle names..." Amanda smiled at the thought of Mark. "This little one here is Amy Lynn Lee Harmon, And this little cutie is Ella Rae Harmon, I've decided that if Mark wasn't going to stay, the girls wouldn't have his last name." Amanda said this with so much joy she was shaking. " Oh Amanda those are beautiful names, and I'm happy you are strong enough to leave Mark out of it." "So... Mummy? Their names are Ella and Amy?" "Yes Stefan dear... they are."
Sign up to rate and review this story