Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up Together

WTF??? DAD???

by CarsynTMB 0 reviews

Oh my god... a bitchy step-mom

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2011-11-16 - Updated: 2011-11-17 - 378 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Amy? What do'you think he'll be like?" Ella was all nerves and no muscle but Amy gave her a stern look, which in twin sister world meant SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I'LL KILL YOU. So Ella just put in her earbuds and blasted Marilyn Manson's 'This Is The New Shit'... which meant this would be a long plane ride. Amy did the same but she liked bands along the lines of Eminem, Mudvayne,Hellyeah and Butthole Surfers. She pulled out her book and prepared herself for a shit week...



CALIFORNIA

"WOAH!!!" they both said in unison as they stepped off the plane. Everything was orange, sandy and watery. "This place is amazin'!" Ella said. "uhuh..." Amy sounded stupid... but she was just in awe. They walked into the airport and saw so many different things... but then the stopped cold. There was a man with short black hair and holding a sign the simply said... "AMY AND ELLA" Ella and Amy looked at each other... and when they looked back at the man, a woman with long blonde hair and a child's hand in each of hers, they almost cried. Another child came up behind them, he looked about their age... 12 or 13, and looked like the man and woman. They slowly approached them. The man had sky blue eyes, just like Amy. He looked at them. "Amy? Ella?" He had a New Yorker's accent... "D... Dad?" they just stared back between him and the woman. He smiled. "So these are my girls? Wow you two have grown up!" He acted as if he had known the their entire lives. "Well... that happens sometimes..." Amy wasn't trying to be a smartass... but she done it anyway. He laughed and hugged her and Ells. "So... can I introduce you to my wife, Rhea, my sons Branden and Jack, and my youngest daughter, Claire." Jack was the oldest. Amy couldn't help but ask his age. "So... Jack... how old are you?" Jack kinda looked emo."12 and a half." Amy felt a pang in her gut. That meant that her dad cheated on her mom when she was pregnant with her and Ella. "So should we go, or just stand here like idiots?!?!" Amy could already tell she hated Rhea's guts.
Sign up to rate and review this story