Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up Together

Oh My God Really?

by CarsynTMB 0 reviews

Amy meets someone a few years down the line... and it might change that black haired girl forever

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-11-16 - Updated: 2011-11-17 - 383 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Amy! Ella! Get down here!" Amy and Ella had just turned 13. "What? Mom are you ok?" they said it like they were one person... "I think it's far past time I tell you who your dad is..." Ella fainted about after a minute of silence and Amy just stood there... with the blankest expression in the world. "What did you... what did you just say?" Amy felt sick... how could her mum be telling them who their dad was?After 13 years of never seeing him, hearing from him, or speaking of him. "Your father... he just called and said he wanted to fly you to America... to meet him and HIS family." Her mother burst into tears. Amy was still trying to process what she had just heard. IS THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENING TO US? Tears started forming in her eyes but she blinked them back and tried to wake Ella up. After everything was calmed down, Amy snatched up her phone and dialed Stefan's number. "Hello?" Stefan sounded like he had just woken up, but Amy didn't care right now... "Stefan I'm sorry if I have waken you up but... its urgent." Amy knew that saying 'urgent' would wake up a sleepy 15 year old Stefan. "Oh my God what is it?" Amy smiled. "Mom just told me that... that my dad wants to meet me and Ells..." Stefan sounded confused. "your dad wants to meet you? And right after your thirteenth birthday?" Stefan was starting to confuse Amy so she said she needed to go and hung up.... One Week Later... "Tooth-brush, passport,cell, iPod, sister..." Ella was frantic. "Hey Ells? Can you just shut the fuck up for a second so I can think? Thanks." Ella was struck by this insult but continued freaking the fuck out. Amy and Ella arrived at the airport an hour early, and they brought Stefan along so they could say good-bye to him before leaving for California. "Ohhhh bye Aims! See you after you get back yeah? Oh and if your dad's a prick... tell him that I told him that he's a prick!" Amy laughed. "Ok Stefan! Tell your brothers, mum and dad i said bye!!!" and Amy was told she had to go to the airplane boarding area before she heard what Stefan said.


Sign up to rate and review this story