Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up Together

Amy!!! Thank God We Found You... But Whats Going To Happen???

by CarsynTMB 0 reviews

They find Amy...

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-11-17 - Updated: 2011-11-17 - 421 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Yeah that does seem a little weird Ella, I'm calling the police right now." Mark was just as worried as Ella. Even though he had only met his daughter, Amy, a few hours before, he was still her dad. "911 what's your emergency?" The emergency operators always asked that. "My daughter took off and we dunno where she is, butt her sister said she always called or comes back after a few hours, but she's been gone for 5." Mark felt sick. "OK give me your name and address and we'll come on over and start a search for your daughter,sir." "My name is Mark Hunter..." When the emergency crew arrived at Mark's, they asked Ella for a description of her sister. "She has long black hair, baby blue eyes, and she's only 5'1"." Ella was shaking. What if she was hurt?!?! "OK do you know what she was last wearing?" "She was wearing black skinny jeans, a purple hoodie, and Uggs." Now Ella was crying. What would she do without her twin sister?


The Search

"Yeah we're gonna need extra backup here, we can't find a runaway." The police officer was so calm about this. Mark and Ells were following the squad cars around California. A few hours later, the squad car they were following made a sharp left hand turn down an alley and slammed on his brakes. There she was. Not moving, not breathing, or at least they thought. The police officer immediately jumped of of his cruiser and called for back-up. Mark told Ella to stay in the car. They both felt sick. After about 2 minutes, an ambulance arrived and they hoisted Amy onto they stretcher and sped away. "Dad... can we follow them? Please!" Mark stepped on the gas and followed the ambulance to the hospital. Once they go in, they went up to the front desk. "Where can I find my twin sister? She was rushed in by an ambulance." The women went pale. "You'll need to go to rape&sexual abuse. I'm so sorry." The women did look sorry. But Ella felt sicker than ever and rushed to the toilet to get sick. Mark wanted to do the same. But he waited for Ella to come out of the toilet and rushed to the floor Amy was on. All the doctors where pale and some nurses were even crying. "She won't survive the surgery, and I have never preformed it.... ever." Mark felt a chill go down his spine. She won't survive?


End of chapter
Sign up to rate and review this story