Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up Together

A Phone Call

by CarsynTMB 0 reviews

Amy's Mum is in for a nasty shock

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2011-11-17 - Updated: 2011-11-17 - 510 words - Complete

0Unrated
BZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZ "Hello?" Amy's mum was in a great mood, she had actually just run into an old high-school friend. "I don't like to be barer of bad news... but your daughter..." Amanda was completely alert now. "Yes, what is, which daughter? What's happened? Dear God please tell me she's OK!?!?" "It's Amy, she's... she's been raped. She might not make it but when she is in a stable condition... we will be air-lifted to the local hospital. I'm so sorry ma'am." Amanda hung up the phone and was shaking. WHY MY BABY GIRL?!?! She dialed Sally's phone. "Hello?" Sally was laughing at the play Stefan had put together for his special arts class. "It's Amy... Oh God!!!" Sally immediately started shaking too. "I'll be right over Amanda." Sally yelled at Stefan to grab her keys and took him along with her. "Mum, what the HELL is going on!?!?" Stefan was panicking. Did something happen to Amanda? Someone who has always been considered his Aunt? "It's Amy! Somethings happened to her!!!" Sally was screaming at Stefan. He started tearing up. "Amy? She's just 13!!! What? What happened to her?" "I dunno!!! Amanda couldn't tell me! She wouldn't stop crying." Stefan started to shake. "Oh my God." It was barley a whisper. When they arrived at Amanda's place, Amanda was crying on the porch. Sally and Stefan jumped out of the car and ran towards her. "My baby! My poor Amy!!!" Amanda was in hysterics. "Woah woah woah!!! Amanda... what the hell's happened to Amy?" Sally was starting to freak out too. "Stefan, go inside and grab my cell ok?" Amanda was trying to be strong for Stefan's sake, but he knew something terrible had happened. "Ok Amanda. Please calm down, I'm sure Amy's ok!" As Stefan ran inside, he started to cry. He had never seen Amanda cry before, and it was worse since it was because something had happened to his best mate. HIS BEST MATE AMY!!! What happened!?!? Stefan found Amanda's phone and ran it outside to her. Amanda was hyperventilating because she was crying so hard. "Than- thank you Stefan." Stefan sat by her and was rubbing her back. "MARK? HOW THE HELL COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN TO OUR DAUGHTER?!?!" Amanda was pissed, and as far as Stefan could tell, depressed, so depressed and angry she took it out on Mark... which seemed to sound as if he was Amy and Ella's father. He heard a shaking voice coming through the speaker in Amanda's phone. Amanda handed the phone to Stefan. He looked shocked, but took the phone anyways. "Hello?" Stefan had no clue who was going to talk to him, but he wasn't afraid. "Stef? It's Ella... it's... it's Amy." "I know it's Amy but what's happened? Ella God dammit Ella tell me!" Stefan was crying. Did he even want to know? "She's been... she's been raped! Stefan!!!" Ella was crying, too. Stefan went from a healthy tan, to a pasty white colour. Stefan handed the phone back to Amanda and wept into his mother's shoulder.
Sign up to rate and review this story