Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Motions Of Life?

The Motions Of Life?

by OverRated 0 reviews

All she ever wanted was for someone to understand her but she knew she wont find anyone in this life time. Could she be proven wrong?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-11-17 - Updated: 2011-11-18 - 259 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey guys this is my first story ever. I dont ecpect anyone to read this but i really enjoy writing so i thought ill put this out there.this story is not pre planned and iam writing it as i go...please enjoy...

Chapter One: Barely Breathing...

It was the middle of winter and looking around, no one was out. No birds nuzzling in their nests and no stray cats roaming. Thats how she liked it. The only lights that shone were the ones coming from the perfectly lined houses that decorated the street.
Walking along the littered streets, she could not stop herself from wondering how shes held on for so long.
She walked silently, her hazel eyes cast down at nothing in particular. The wind danced around furiously causing strands of her long black hair to whip her tear striken cheeks as if the wind knew she wanted to hide.
She contined to walk in silence. Silence always gave her a feeling of freedom, like she can speak her mind witbout anyone being around to correct her. She pulled her coat closer to her body and wrapped her scarf tighter.
It was getting dark, but that did not worry her. She didnt understand why people were afraid of the dark. Did they not know that darkness allowed them to hide and observe the moving world behind its shadows ?
Of course they didnt and she knew that.
She rounded the corner, and in an instant she disappered.


next chapter will be posted shortley. Keep on hanging on there...
Sign up to rate and review this story