Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > Hard To Show

Saying Sorry

by IsItFate1889 0 reviews

same as before...sorry to lazy to write more...

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Other - Published: 2006-06-15 - Updated: 2006-06-16 - 1388 words

0Unrated
Hey guys and girls! This chapter will have a song in it...I usaully don't like stories with lyrics or songs in it, it gets destracting if there is a song in like all the chapters...But I thought this song worked well with this chapter...So I'm basically experimenting with it.. so tell me what you think (please!!!!) By the way, the song isn't mine it belongs to Trapt ( who I love)


Chapter 2: Saying Sorry

Raven's POV
After the movie we all said our goodnights and went into our rooms. I stood by the window and stared at my reflection and thought about what happened tonight. Why was he making such a big deal out of me reading a book? 'what's his problem' I thought. I looked past my reflection and watch the beginning of a rain shower.

"Stupid movie." I walked over to my bed and began to meditate. Even though I was free of my fathers power over me. I still felt it was necessary for me to meditate. It clamed me and I felt so peaceful. I didn't have to worry about accidentally killing people now but time to time I need to let my emotions go, so we can bond together. 'Breath' I thought.
"Azarath, Metrion, Zenthos..." I fell asleep soon after that.

I woke up at the first rays of light and began my morning routine. I left my room and walked to the kitchen to make me tea. The door opened as I reached the living room. I stopped at the door and stared at the back of a green head. As I got closer to the kitchen I noticed that his head was bobbing slightly. I tapped his shoulder and his head shot up. He wheeled around in his sit and slide his headphones off of his head. He stared at her for a moment.

Normal POV
"Yea?" He asked. She never really noticed how green his eyes were she realized.
"Uh...what are you listening to?" She asked carelessly and she walked over to the stove to make her tea. He stared at her back and then raised his eyebrow. He placed his head on his elbow.
"Why?" He wanted to know.
"I was just wondering. You don't have to-" Raven began but was cut off.
"Enigma, by Trapt." He replied as he watched Raven make her tea.
"I know who they are, I own their CD." She poured her tea in her mug.
"Hmm...yea." was all Beastboy said as he got up to leave the kitchen and went into the living room to watch TV. 'Is he still mad at me?' she thought. "Why the fuck should I care anyway..." she mumbled to herself. She decided to leave him alone and went up to the roof to meditate.

Beastboy POV
I slumped down on the sofa and placed my feet on the coffee table. 'That was weird.' I shrugged it off, I slide My headphones back on and closed my eyes.

Do we know how to
Get the message across
We turn the lights off
To find away out
No time to get through
To grasp what was lost
Don't turn the lights off
And leave me in the (dark)

'Why does she even care what I listen to? It's not like it would matter either way.' I couldn't stop thinking about her. My fingers began to Follow the beat of the drums on my stomach.

Hey I'm bleeding
My soul is leaving
I don't want to be left alone
Not when I'm right next to you
Are you thinking
It's so misleading
It's enough for me to know
I think it's just hard for you to show

'Probably doesn't think I'm mad at her still.' I can't believe how everyone just sided with her! I really don't get her. Her troubles are over. Why won't she let anyone in still? Why won't she just chill out? I sighed and opened my eyes. I looked up and stared blankly at the ceiling trying to think of a answer to my thoughts. I really want to be the one to help her.

We never spoken
The words that we want
We turn the lights off
To find a way out
We never chosen
To keep what we've got
Don't turn the lights off
And leave me in the (dark)

Listening to the lyrics of one of my favorite songs, I began to hum along. She's an enigma. Just when you think you finally get her, you don't. She's just hard to understand sometimes. We have these moments when we are on the exact wave length. Like when our eyes meet but then she ends it, and what ever was there is gone.

Hey I'm bleeding
My soul is leaving
I don't want to be left alone
Not when I'm right next to you
Are you thinking
It's so misleading
It's enough for me to know
I think it's just hard for you to show
Hard for you to show
It's so hard for you to show
Why is it hard for you to show
Hard for you to show

Maybe it's just away for her to protect herself...but from what? Us? Her friends? Sometimes I catch myself staring at her reading or making tea and she has this small smile on her face like she is thinking of a funny joke. I know it's never one of my jokes...since she never laughs at them, and I find my self wanting to know. "Why is it so hard for her to show..."

I thought
It would be nice
To lie down
And close my eyes
It never occurred to me
That I am already asleep

Why do I even care? She is my friend and all but what does her life have to do with me? Maybe I was to hard on her last night. She just makes me so frustrated! Never mind...I wasn't hard enough on her, She is always a bitch to me. She can be so condescending, and arrogant.

Don't be the one to
Don't be the one to let it go
Don't be the one to
Don't be the one to be alone
Don't be the one to
Don't be the one to let it go
Don't be the one to
be alone tonight


Ha if she knew what I was thinking she would probably be surprised at all the big words I know and how smart I sound. "who knew he had a brain and a impressive vocabulary?" she would probably say. I am sooo wasting my time on this. She doesn't even like my tofu eggs!! I don't really know what that has to do with the situation...but that is a negative 10 in my book! Ok she has changed a little...I mean at least she was reading in the living room with everyone else...but still!! Why does she always want to be left alone?

Hey I'm bleeding
My soul is leaving
I don't want to be left alone
Not when I'm right next to you
Are you thinking
It's so misleading
I don't want to be left alone
I don't want to be left alone

" And why do I keep asking myself questions!" I yelled frustrated with all this thinking and stuff.
" I don't know man...always thought you were crazy though, maybe your just realizing it?" Cyborg said as he walked over and sat down, already connecting the game system up to play Speeed 2!.
Beastboy glared at his so called friend and grabbed a remote control.
" Whatever Tin man! Maybe you'll realize that your not the best at Speeed 2, and that your crazy if you think you'll beat me!" I said. ' HA ha time to kick some tin ass!' Why get all stressed out for no reason? This is Raven we're talking about, nothing will change, I will never get her and she'll still be a puzzle.

I don't want to be left alone
I don't want to be left alone
I don't want to be left alone
No one wants to be left alone


Ok....so what do you think? you likie? if you likie I'll write more...you know you want to review...lol ok let me stop I hoped you enjoyed this chapter
Sign up to rate and review this story