Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > Hard To Show

Another know it all

by IsItFate1889 0 reviews

Robin feels that the time should get into shape but beastboy doesn't agree...Thios chaptere doesn't have much but chapter 4 is where most of the action will be happening! Pretty, pretty please revi...

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Other - Published: 2006-07-16 - Updated: 2006-07-16 - 1096 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3: Another know it all

3 days have passed and things where still the same in the titans tower. Everyone went on with their day and did what they had to do. Robin training in the gym, Starfire trying to cook a new meal she saw on the food channel, Cyborg working in the garage or on the main computer, updating as much as possible, Beastboy watching TV, sleeping, or playing video games, and Raven meditating, reading or taking naps now and then. There wasn't much action now and days, just a couple of small time bank robbers but nothing serious.

But today Robin wasn't having it, they were going to train and train hard. Mostly because he was bored and felt like they needed to do something to keep them in shape.

"Rise and shine Titans. Everyone report to the gym." Robin's voice rang through the intercom.
"Ugh...It's 4 am for god sake!" Beastboy mumbled as he turned on his side and placed the bed cover over his head to sleep some more.
"Beastboy! It is time to wake up! We are to train and exercise! It is most exciting is it not?" Starfire said as she bounced up and down by his bed. 'How did she get in here?' He rolled over and sat up.
"We train all the time Star, there is nothing new or exciting about it but since I'm awake now I should get ready..." Beastboy said waiting for Starfire to leave so he could get dress, she stood there for a minute waiting for him to get up.
"Star could you please get out so I could get ready? I mean you can stay if you want but I don't think Robin would be to happy about that." Beastboy said as he got up and stretched.
"Oh yes. Sorry friend Beastboy. I shall leave now." Star fire said as a blush spread through out her face. She flew out the door and Beastboy looked around his floor for a clean pair of pants and shirt.

After changing into a grey sweat pants and a white wife beater he walked out of his room and down the hall to the elevator. As the elevator door began to close, a pale hand came to hold the door open and in slipped Raven.

"Hey." Raven said as she pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. She was just coming out of her room when she heard the elevator door open and ran to catch it before it closed. She too wasn't to happy about waking up this early to train. She was planning on sleeping in late and going up to the roof to mediated, then down stairs to have some tea. Now she only had time for her tea. She looked over to Beastboy who was staring at her and she began to stare into his green eyes 'What is he looking at? Do I have something on my face?' She thought as she suddenly felt a little self conscious. He smiled then and she crossed her arms over her chest and glared at him.

"Hi." he said after staring at her. She looked tired and off balance.

He didn't mean to stare at her or her body, he just couldn't tear his eyes away from her form. She was standing next to him with her arms cross wearing a purple tank top with black shorts and purple tennis shoes. Usually she would wear her leotard and her cape, but not this time. Now that he thought about it she wore her leotard less and her normal clothes more, so did everyone else but she was the one who kept to her uniform the most. 'Who ever thought that Raven had normal clothes.' Beastboy thought.

They arrived to the second floor and began to walk to the gym where Robins voice could be heard giving directions.

"Ugh, this is so stupid. " Beastboy said as his shoulder sagged and he began to drag his feet the rest of the way.
"Don't be such a baby, we need this anyway, we haven't worked out for days and who knows what could happen if we were unprepared and weren't in shape." Raven said matter of factually.
"Spear me the lecture please, I just want to get this over with." Beastboy said as he punched the codes and the double doors slide open to allow Raven and himself into the gym.

Raven rolled her eyes and shook her head at his childish manner. Cyborg and Robin were up in the control room watching Starfire and monitoring her progress through the glass window. She fly through the stimulation program they had set up and destroyed everything that came her way easily. Lethal beams from the leaser guns, flying boulders and razor sharp blades were coming at her all at once, she sliced the leaser guns apart with her eyes and punched through the boulder and the sharp blades barely grazed her skin with their sharp edges. Starfire looked down and smiled.

"Friends you have come!" she cheered and clapped. Of course she wasn't paying attention and didn't notice the 400 pound boulder coming her way.
"Star watch out!" Raven yelled to her alien friend.

Star turned and brought her leg up to slam down on the big boulder that shattered like a broken mirror to the ground below. Raven covered beastboy and herself with her protective black orb as the rocks came falling down over their heads.

"See? Look! We're in great shape! Star can still smash stuff into tiny little particles and shoot lasers from her eyes! I say we go back to sleep." Beastboy said as he pointed and shouted. Raven just shook her head.
"Yea and she also almost got hurt because she wasn't alert." Raven said as she removed her shield from over them and walked up the side stairs to the control room. Beastboy crossed his arm over his chest puffing it out a little and scoffed. Star came down and stood next to him.

"Is everything alright? Are you and Raven injured? I do not see any cuts or bruises." Star said as she flew around him in circles.
"Star, stop! I'm fine...your getting me dizzy." Beastboy said as he held out a hand and grabbed her arm so she could stop circling him.
"YO! BB warm up, your after Raven!" Cyborg said from upstairs.
Raven was hovering above ground in a lotus position and was meditating. Beastboy's shoulder sagged and he began to stretch out in his various animal form.
Sign up to rate and review this story