Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Motions Of Life?

There he was again

by OverRated 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-11-18 - Updated: 2011-11-19 - 377 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Four

There we were, on my front porch, staring awkwardly at each other.
I looked, taking him in. He had raven black shoulder length hair that was ruffled and messy, his nose was slightly upturned and his lips were thin yet full. But something else caught my attention. His eyes.
They were shining, nothing like Ive ever seen before. They were hazel, like mine yet so different.
Those same eyes were still looking at me curiously. I looked up, my cheeks blushing, realising he caught me checking him out.
Iam socially retarded and he was a stranger to me, so I left it up to him to make the first move.
" The names Gerard " he said as if he can read my mind.
" Iam Dawn " I replied, trying to manage the same calm tone as him, but really underneath I was shaking from nervousness as I have never been able to make proper conversations with people.
" Dont worry, I dont bite " he smiled, showing his teeth.
I moved my sketch book to my lap as a signal for him to sit down. He took the hint.
" I see you draw " ?
" Yeah, drawing helps me relax " I said.
" Ah, me too, drawing is the one thing that I put my energy towards. Other than that Im lazy ".
We both laughed.
Here Iam, sitting on my front steps, making small talk with a guy I just met. But somehow it felt right. Its like we connected.
We sat therein silence. I was nervously looking at my shoes, just noticing they had a tear. Although I wasnt looking at him, I knew Gerard was looking at me, hes eyes burning my skin.

I was up in a flash.
" Ive gotta go ". I said quietly.
Gerard followed suit and was moving towards the pavement.
I turned my back on him and heard him whisper, " You know, they say its always darkest before dawn ".
I froze, I didnt know what to make of that. I turned around to look at him one more time, but he was already gone.
I breathed in the outside air sharply before walking into the house and closing the door behind me.


This is a short chapter as im heading out soon. Hope you enjoyed it.
Sign up to rate and review this story