Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Motions Of Life?

Chance Meeting

by OverRated 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-11-19 - Updated: 2011-11-20 - 604 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Five

I dont know for how long I sat there, on the couch staring at the t.v.
After my encounter with Gerard, I blanked out not knowing what to make of our meeting. Instead I turned on the t.v and tuned out. Niether watching nor thinking.

I heard the door lock being turned and I tuned in again. My mum was home from work.
" Hey honey "
" Oh, hi mum " She walked into the kitchen and I followed her.
" Dawn, dont forget that we are going to visitthe new neighbours later ". She told me while making coffee.
" Do we have to mum, I mean how do we know they are friendly "? I asked trying to find a way out of it.
" Oh I know that tone missy, we are going and thats final. Iam going to get cleaned up " she said, taking the cup of coffee with her.
" Fine " I breathed quietly.

I made my way to my room. Not with the intention of getting dressed myself for our neigbourly visit. I didnt bother changing as I thought I looked fairly presentable with my jeans and top. Besides Im not trying to impress them.
Instead I picked up a book of my desk and flopped down on my bed, reading to pass the time. I had barely read past two pages, when I heard my mum call out.
" Dawn, are you ready to go "? Wow, that was quick I thought.
I made my way downstairs to where my mum was standing.
My mum had taken drastic measures to make herself look presentable.
She wore a deep red long sleeved dress, with a black cardigan teamed with her black boots. Her hair was always perfect. Always in an elegant bun. I couldnt help but think that I could of done a better job on dressing up, as we made our way down the street.

We finally reached the house. It looked excatly like our except maybe bigger. The curtains were drawn, but I could perfectly make out shillouetes inside.
My mum rang the doorbell.
In a heartbeat, the door opened and standing before us was a middle aged man. Well he doesnt look like the killing type, I thought.
" Hello, you must be Lauren. Welcome, Im Donald ".
" Nice to meet you Donald. This is my daughter, Dawn " . My mum said as we were ushered in.
We were met by a woman with beautiful blonde hair.
" Oh, hello. Im Donna. Glad you could join us tonight ".
" Our pleasure " I heard my mum say.

We were led into the living room. It was pretty ordinary. The walls were adorned with pictures and paintings.
" Boys, come on down and say hello to our guests " I heard Donna scream out from the kitchen.
We sat there in silence, staring at the walls until my mum broke the silence.
" How are you finding the house, is it comfortable to your liking "?
" Oh, its very comfortable, theres plenty of room for us to move around ".
I could hear feet coming down the stairs, while Donna entered eith a tray of drinks. I took a drink and brought the glass to my lips, when two boys appeared in the doorway.
I looked and locked eyes with one of the boys.
It was the same boy I met earlier, staring straight at me. Those hazel eyes haunting me.
But it cant be. Clearly he was a figment of my imagnation running wild.
Donna cleared her throat and intrupted my thoughts.
" These are our boys, Mikey and Gerard " .

next chapter will be up soon, not that i think anyone is reading this
Sign up to rate and review this story