Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Kids From Yesterday *Frerard and May*

The Jetset Life is Gonna Kill You

by Psycho_Dame 3 reviews

Decisions, decisions...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-19 - Updated: 2011-11-19 - 1360 words

0Unrated
Waa! Okay, I felt a bit bad about coming on here and not updating... so here you are! :D
That's all from me now! Please read!!! :P



-Frank’s POV-

Just as Jem starts to leave, I grab her arm.
“J-Jem…” she looks at me expectantly, but patiently waits for me to continue.
“Can you…” Come on Frank, pull yourself together! Argh, I can be so stupid. “Can you ask Gee… if he’ll come in, in the morning?” There. Done. No harm. Nothing to worry about.
“Sure thing Frankie.” She smiles at me again and walks out of the door.
CRAP!!! Now I have to ask him. No turning back. Why?Why?Why?Why?WHY?!

I allow the breath to rush out of my lungs. My heart persistently attacks my ribcage; it feels like it’s gonna break. I feel so numb. It’s beginning to make me feel sick; my insides churning in fear of rejection. Please let tomorrow go well.
Once again, my eyelids start to close and the last thing that I’m aware of is just one word escaping my lips, as though in prayer.
“Please...”

-Gerard’s POV-

Jem had been in Frank’s room for a fair few hours. Visitors’ time was almost up, so we couldn’t say goodbye to Frank before we were kicked out by the hospital staff (who were already giving us very discriminative looks).
Finally she came out. A smile played at her lips for a moment, then she looked at us, or rather, she looked at me. Jem’s face suddenly took on a very serious look, but as though reading my mind, she returned the smile to her face.
“How is he?” Tri asks. Jem gives her a bit of a quizzical look.
“Oh, it’s cool, J. She’s with us.” I watch as Jem looks down to the two babies in Tri’s arms.
“Hi. My name’s Triana, you can call me Tri, or Anairt. And… um… This is Jaeden Elizabeth” she says, making a slight movement with her left arm “and Spencer Jenae.” Again, lifting her arm to indicate the baby. They were REALLY cute!
Jem continued to stare for a second and then spoke up “oh yeah, he’s, um, fine actually. A bit tired still. We were just having a laugh. I really think he needed it.” She looks down at her converses; her electric-blue-highlighted-hair falling infront of her eyes.
“Wow. You’re hair is pretty cool, Jem. Blue looks OW-sum on you!” Says Mikey, obviously trying to lighten the mood. Jem mutters a thanks, but then just sits down, seeming a bit lost.

As I thought, we were soon thrown out by a REALLY bossy nurse (of course Tri wasn’t, but she tagged along with us after tucking the girls in). We decided to book a couple of rooms in a nearby hotel and so we just stayed in for the rest of the night/evening/day whatever you want to call it!

I think Bob enjoyed himself a bit; since he got to see all of Tri’s tattoos. I can’t even imagine how many needles she must’ve been at the mercy to. Blech. It makes me shiver just to think about it. Although I have to admit, her tattoos could put some of Frank’s to shame.
She’s got snake bites, her septum, bridge of nose, eyebrow, tongue, bellybutton, and cartilage pierced. A tattoo on the inside of her lip that says foREVer in memory of the REV, on her right foot on the side of the heel there is a light blue flower with blood on it, on her side she has a tattoo of black roses and black thorns on black vines, on the back of her neck is a dragon laying down in a circular position, under her right eye is a spider web tattoo that starts from her bridge piercing in a circular motion that goes all the way down to the bottom of her nose and over to the other side of her eye, on her left arm she has a full arm tattoo, on her right wrist she has flames, on her left arm at the top she has a skull covered in flames, and on her right shoulder she has Gir from Invader Zim in his green costume. As well as the same tattoo Frank has on his hand that says ‘HALLOWEEN’.
Jeez that was hard to say! I could only quote that because she ended up writing an ACTUAL LIST!

I looked over to Jem who was giggly about something with Mikey. As time went past, I noticed her pull Ray aside; their faces were stern, but after a short begging from Tri, they eventually joined with the ‘dancing’. I say ‘dancing’ because, well, we were just jumping around and singing… badly. You would have thought that 4 guys from a band, a lead vocalist from another band, and a fan (who wasn’t half bad at singing herself) could have stung a decent melody together. But hey, that’s logic for ya!

At around 9 O’clock Tri excused herself, saying that she really had to get back to Jaeden and Spencer. While Ray, Mikey and Bob were still frantically waving out of the window, Jem harshly pulled on my arm. I turned round to see her shocked face.
“Oh, I’m sorry, Gerard. I didn’t mean to be so harsh about that.”
“No, it’s cool. I just wanna know why you’ve been looking so down all night?”
She looked back at the guys, evidently checking that they weren’t looking or paying attention. “I’m just really worried about Frank. He’s never been this like this before…”
“Tell me about it. I’ve known him since high school.” I say, flopping down on the bed.
“Well, he wants you to go over and see him tomorrow morning. Please?” He wants to see me? I mean, I’m his best friend, so I guess he would. But it just sounds kinda… ominous.
“Of course! We were gonna-”
“No. Sorry Gee, he said that he just wants to see you. Before you ask, I don’t know why. I think he really needs someone right now.” Her grey eyes peer at me, although they normally have a shine to them, they seem to be different. Sad? Worried? I don’t know. I just really hope he’s okay. And why me?
“Sorry, Gee. You’re going to have to ask him that yourself.” Jem says goodbye to the others, giving them her customary ‘goodbye hug’, throws me a smile and then leaves. My mind is still a bit slow until I realise that I must have been thinking allowed.

Mikey throws me a knowing look as though to say “what was that about?”
Then sure enough “Gee, what was that about? I caught a few things you guys said. Is Frank alright?” Should I tell him? I mean, we’ll all be going to see Frank tomorrow; I’ll just go in on my own first. Ah, what the hell.
“Yeah, I think. He wants to see me tomorrow. So I guess I’ll know then.” Mikey gives me a quick sideways glance before staring at the fraying hotel carpet.
“Hmm. Okay dude. I just hope Frank’s alright. I know I was in bad shape for a while, but I never went quite this far” I felt my eyes grow wide. Mikes didn’t normally like talking about his ‘phase’ (as we call it). Then I started to smile.
“Come on, Mikey. It’s been a pretty okay day. And I’m pretty sure that Frank’s gonna be okay from now on” I said, lightly shaking his shoulder.
But even after everything I’d said. There was still so much fear in my mind. So much doubt. I was scared for Frank; so scared. I just hope that tomorrow will hold some much needed answers.

Like? Am I forgiven now? puppy eyes please? Anyway, please R&R and keep reading :D
Sign up to rate and review this story