Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Kids From Yesterday *Frerard and May*

Kill All Your Friends

by Psycho_Dame 2 reviews

How'd it go?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-01 - Updated: 2011-12-01 - 794 words

0Unrated
-Ray’s POV-

Jem explained to me what happened between her and Frank, and how Frank wanted to confront Gerard with his feelings. My view on this? Bad idea. Very, VERY, bad idea. If this goes wrong then the relationship between all of us will be ruined. There would be no chance for me. Maybe I need to stop worrying so much; Frank isn’t stupid, and I should respect him. I do. I can’t help but look up to him, after everything he’s been through already, knowing what could happen, but still going ahead with it. He’s not ashamed of his feelings. I suppose he doesn’t HAVE to be; that whole Frank/Gerard thing wouldn’t really make it much of a shock.
From now on, I make a promise to Frank. If this goes well for us, as long as we all remain friends; I will confess. I’ll tell Mikey how I feel and never look back. If Frank can do it, so can I.

Bob, Mikey, Jem and I said we’d stay at the hotel for another hour and a half, while Gee saw Frank alone; then we’d join them at the hospital. Frank’s supposed to be let out within the next 3 days, so at least if he is rejected he can have some space for a while.
Time slowly passes. Jem and I occasionally throw each other a concerned glance – curious to know how they both are. Gradually the seconds become minutes, and minutes finally form into 2 hours. Mikey’s phone vibrates inside his pocket and he leaps up to answer it. I can hardly blame him when I listen to his jabbering.
“Gee, you okay dude? What did Frank want?” There’s silence in the room as we listen to the jumbled tones of Gee’s response. But the tension is relieved as Mikey puts it on speaker.
“Yeah he’s fine. He just wanted a talk. I think he just felt really bad about making us worry; he seemed a bit down. Oh and Tri says hi. So does Spencer… or is that Jaeden? I have no clue…” Bob gives a small chuckle at the sound of Gee being slapped and a jokingly annoyed, but hushed, voice moaning “GEETARD! THIS is Spencer and THIS is Jaeden! And they BOTH say hi! Hi guys!”
I look over towards Mikey, my heart fluttering slightly as I see the ghost of a smile on his face. It evidently went well, but I won’t say anything until I’ve spoken to Frank. I need to know. I need some indication of what might happen. If anything… I need closure.

-Gerard’s POV-

I have to admit I was really nervous about coming here; why did Frank want to see me, alone? But I was obviously being too cautious. For the first hour we just talked and laughed about random shizz. Although it looked like something was on his mind the whole time. Frank didn’t really say much, but I just made up for it. My guess is that he felt bad.
“To be honest, I felt bad last night; you know, partying while you were like this. But we mainly wanted to give Tri a good time. That girl’s really been through Hell, man.” I watched as he numbly nodded his head. “… Frank-“
“GerardIloveyou”
“Huh?”
“Nothing”
“Frank, if you’re worried about something, tell me.”
“It’s fine. If you didn’t hear me then you don’t need to know.” I sat there, startled. What was he hiding?
“Frank, are you feeling bad about cutting? I understand, dude. I’m here for you. You should know that. Just please, don’t ever do it again; I’d hate to lose you.” I place my hand on his and put on my best smile, hoping to comfort him. He looks down at my hand, I can see conflict in his eyes and he pulls his hand away, leaving me staring at the ring on my finger. “Is that what it’s about? Or is it something else?”
“It’s just that. I’m sorry, Ger- … Gee” I don’t want to push him, so I say nothing. After a while of uncomfortable silence, Frank started talking again. I put it out of my mind and continued to talk to my friend. If he was feeling down about something, I was going to do everything I could to support him.

Heya Tumbleweeds! I finally updated again! Sorry that it's not very good, but I'm ill right now, so getting my mind to actually work is easier said than done XD
As usual, please R&R and I hope you liked it :P
Sign up to rate and review this story