Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Kids From Yesterday *Frerard and May*

I Never Told You What I Do For a Living

by Psycho_Dame 4 reviews

Report! And Ray's mental meltdown

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-24 - Updated: 2011-12-24 - 527 words

0Unrated
Hey guys – I’m BACK! Sorry for the wait, my school sucks so I have 3 essays, a handbook, and 2 art projects to finish D’X That’s right… over CHRISTMAS! These people are CRAZY!!! Anyway, hope you like :D


-Rays POV-

I waited patiently for Gerard to arrive so that I could find out what happened.
Finally, he appeared. Not a second after Gerard had entered the waiting room Mikey, Jem, Tri, Bob and I were all hammering him with questions.
“Woah, woah, woah! Guys! Chill, kay?” Gerard coughed and straightened up. Jem and I exchanged nervous glances: this is it. This is where Gee either disbands us, or tells us he’s found his love. I feel a wave of guilt pass over me. I-I know that he is in love with Lyn-z and we all really like her too. God, I feel AWFUL!
“Don’t worry, he’s fine. He was just feeling bad about cutting. He didn’t want us to reject him. I just had to talk to him, he’s okay now.”
“W-WHAT?!” I noticed everyone look towards me. “Um. I. Um. Well… hehe.” SHIIIIIIIT!! “I just think that he could’ve spoken to all of us. Are you sure he didn’t mean something else? Did you miss something?” I asked laughing. Jem was giving me evils. And by that I mean… er… well, put it this way; it could make Satan shit a brick.
“Nope. I mean, he said something really fast, but I asked him if it was about him cutting and he said yeah. So we talked about it and now he’s fine. Jeez, you worry too much Ray. He’s my friend too, but I’d know if something else was up.” I think he noticed my face, which, by the way, was encased in fear and bewilderment, because he said this:
“What. You don’t have a CRUSH on him or something do ya?” I knew he was joking. But DAMN! I never thought Gee could be this stupid!

-time lapse-

Shortly after we arrived at the room, Jem pulled me outside. slap “Hey! What was that for?!” Boy, can she HURT. Always remember folks; no matter how pretty she is, they’re viscous!
“You are so subtle!” okay, sarcasm much? “Oh are you suuuuuuure you didn’t miss anything?” I do NOT sound like that. “Ray! Just because you made your own vow or whatever, doesn’t mean that you have to press this!”
I gaped at her. “How did YOU know about me? Did Frank tell you?! I’m gonna kill him, broken or not! ARGH!”
“It’s obvious, Ray. Well, to us anyway.” Jem and I turned around and faced Tri. Now it was Jem’s turn to look like a fish.
“Oh come on, Ray. All girls are kinda hotwired to read a face. I promise that none of the others know and I’ll never tell them.” I notice Jem give a slight nod of agreement.
My hand flew to my face. “Oh no…” I'm getting relationship advice from a teenager.

Like? Please R&R. You know the drill :P
Sign up to rate and review this story