Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up Together

What Do You Wanna Do Today? Chapter 20!!!

by CarsynTMB 0 reviews

Hello... wait you're together?

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-11-21 - Updated: 2011-11-21 - 491 words - Complete

0Unrated
After Amy and Stefan got their breakfast, Ella and Ash walked into the kitchen, holding hands and yawning. "Morning sleepy heads. There's some toast on the counter and some water for tea in the pot." Ash went and turned the water on and Ella put some jam on a piece of toast. "Thanks Stef." Ella said this with her mouth full, and everybody else just laughed. "No problem." He smiled at Ella and looked at Amy. "Should we tell them we're a couple?" He whispered to Amy. "Yeah." Her eyes lit up, like she had lightning in her eyes. Stefan cleared his throat rather noisily, which interrupted Ella and Ash kissing. "What? I'm busy." Ash was the one who said this, and it made Ella laugh. "Me and Amy... we're together now." Ella stopped mid-bite on her toast and tea went down Ashley's shirt. "Hot! Shit." "Wait... What?!?!" Ella didn't even look at Ash. "We're dating. Duh." Amy always had been a smart-ass. "I know that but... for how long have you been together?" Amy looked at Stefan and said,"Three days." She smiled and kissed him. "That aint that long." "Well you have to start somewhere, right?" She kissed Stefan again and giggled as he tickled her elbow. "I didn't know your elbow was ticklish..." He smiled at her. "So... what you wanna do today guys? I think your mum still needs some time..." Stefan didn't want to bring up the touchy subject, but he couldn't always avoid it. "Anythin' really... Ash what d'you wanna do?" Ella was now looking into Ashley's brown eyes. "Walk... smash stuff... kiss you..." Ella smiled and kissed him once more before saying. "Walking? You guys up for it?" "Yeah sure." Amy and Stefan said it at the same time. Amy touched Stefan's hand and rushed upstairs after Ella to get ready. "Wow..." Stefan was still staring off to where Amy had gone and Ash walked up to him and hit him in the head with the newspaper. "Snap outta it man." Ash looked stern. "Christ Ash. That was unnecessary." Stefan was rubbing his head where Ashley had hit him. "I know but... you only just got together. Stop acting all lovey-dovey. Come on, I need to get dressed." Stefan hadn't realized that Ash was just in his boxers and a t-shirt. "Yeah me too..." Stefan went upstairs to get some clothes on. He walked in and Amy was in her bra and underwear, slipping on some skinny jeans. "Well hello there." She smiled and he walked in and shut the door. He was looking at her more closely. She was fit. Stefan had a little drool coming from the corner of his mouth and Amy walked up to him and snapped her fingers in front of his eyes. "Hey. Stefan. I'm up here." He shook his head and looked at her. He blushed a little and took his shirt off so he could change...
Sign up to rate and review this story