Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life and it's unexpected surprises

Life and it's unexpected surprises

by ALittleBitOfLove 4 reviews

Frank moves in with gerard and is instantly attracted to him. k so my summary sucks

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-11-21 - Updated: 2011-11-21 - 2192 words

0Unrated
Awww shit
This was the first thing that Frank could think after waking up with a smashing hangover. He rubbed his eyes and looked around to see a completely Ruined room with people the were sleeping or even possibly unconscious - he wasn‘t sure.

He pulled himself up almost losing his balance through dizziness.
“FRANKIE”
Frank looked up to see his friend stumbling towards him - he was either Drunk or just extremely hyper.
“Holy shit Tom, what happened to you?” Frank asked trying to support his friend.

“Me? What happened to you, fucking grinding up on me last night trying to get me naked”
Frank dropped his friend in shock “Seriously?”
Tom nodded his head “Said you wanna get to know me more” . Frank blushed with embarrassment, Tom was one out of two friends who knew he was gay.
“We didn’t?…… did we?”
Tom burst out laughing “Fuck no, especially Not after You threw up on me”
Frank felt relieved “Seems like we had an awesome time last night though”.

“Well what can I say, I always throw the best goodbye parties”
Franks answered his phone as it rung.

“You ready man? I’m outside”
“Yeah, I’ll be out in a sec”

Frank put his phone back in his pocket. “Gotta go tom”
“I’m gonna Miss You man”. Frank laughed as tom pulled himself up and gave him a bear hug “yeah, I’ll miss you too”. He set outside to the car and jumped into it.

“thanks for picking me up Ray” he said adapting his seat belt. “Good thing I did, You looked awful”. Franks smiled dropped “Thanks” he sarcastically replied.
“No problem dude, so You ready to begin you life?” Ray asked. The younger boy smiled again, he was extremely excited. He was nineteen and was ready to start his life journey, Ray told him about his Friend’s brother having a spare place in a house so he made plans to meet this guy. Frank had been desperately trying to find somewhere to stay but everyone else declined him.
“So whats his name?”
Ray continued to focus on the road “Um… the guy taking us there is mikey and his Brother is Gerard” .

Rays phone rung “Frank get that for me?”. Frank reached into rays pocket and accepted the call.

“Hello?”
“No this is Frank, He’s Busy”
“…. Mikey hi! No, were on our way right now“
“No, that’s fine I Completely understand”
“okay, See you later , bye”

Ray smiled “Mikey asking us where we are? He’s so inpatient” he laughed. “Yeh, well he said he wanted to meet me before taking us to Gerard”.

Ray pulled the car to the curb and winked “Lets go” .
The door already opened and we saw a tall man Smiling at us “Ray late as usual…. And this must be frank” he said shaking franks hand “I’m mikey”. frank smiled back “I’ve heard a lot about you”. Mikey rolled his eyes to Ray “All good things I hope”. frank laughed “Not one bad thing” which put a smile on Mikeys face.

“so anything you particularly want to know about me?”
Mikey stood there thinking. “How old are you?”
“19”
“Right…… um why are you looking for a place to stay?”
Frank Thought about his reply “Just wanted to get out of the town really, start somewhere new and meet a few new people before it‘s too late”
Mikey smiled “fair enough, You seem alright, Shall we go meet Gerard then?”
Frank almost jumped up with excitement. Mikey laughed “He’ll love you” and Ray nodded in agreement. Frank Loved the sound of that, maybe someone would finally agree to put up with him. They all climbed into Rays car, the two older men in the front and frank In the back trying to control his massive smile.

Mikey knocked at the door to be greeted by a tall handsome man who looked like he was about twenty. ‘Was everybody taller than Frank? Possibly’ he thought to himself.
“Long time no see” the man said smiling giving mikey a hug. “I Saw you a couple of weeks ago” he laughed. “A Couple weeks to long”.
He focused his eyes onto ray “Fucking Hell. I Haven’t seen you in ages, Maybe five years? How’s it going?”.
“It’s all good and I can tell You doing good for yourself”.
The tall stranger laughed. “I aint done to bad”

Mikey and Ray walked into the house as Gerard turned to frank “So You’re Frank?” he asked offering a hand out. Frank blushed at the incredible Good looking guy in front of him and Gerard did the same. Franked stared into his Eyes. Already he was attracted to the guy “yeah, and your Gerard?”
“The one and only” he winked. “Come on in”. Gerard grabbed Franks hand and lead him into the house “Coffee?” Frank nodded. “So, how old are you?”
Frank took the coffee out of Gerard’s hand “Nineteen”.
“cool”.
All four of the boys Sat down on the couch. Frank analyzed the room “You’ve got a really nice place Gerard”

The older man smiled, “Well thanks, So how come your looking for somewhere to stay?” “Just wanted to Get out of town, start somewhere new, meet new people and just start life”
Frank Hoped his answer would please Gerard. “You seem alright kid, You got your head screwed on” he smiled “So When You planning to move in?”

This Shocked Frank “You…. You m…mean it?” They both smiled “That’s why I asked”
Frank jumped up and attacked Gerard with a hug “Thank You! Thank you so much”
Gerard started laughing and blushed “No problem”

>>>

It was the day frank Was finally Moving into Gerard’s Place, frank felt an incredible amount of excitement building up inside of him. He hugged his mum “Good luck hun, Come and see me soon”. “I Will”

Gerard Took some of the Baggage and Placed it on the floor.
“Thanks for the help”. Gerard blushed “No problem”
Frank moved his eyes to the sketch pad left on the table and flicked through the pages “Gerard are these yours?”
He turned round and blushed even more “yeah…. Um… there not too good really, a load of shit” He said removing the pad from franks hands. “You see shit. I See some serious Artistic Fucking Skill”
Gerard laughed and hugged frank with an arm “Thanks”

Frank enjoyed the hug but it was interrupted by a knock at the door. Gerard Removed his arm And opened the door.

“GERARD” a high pitched voice shot through the house “Jen” frank looked over to see a tall Young girl Giving Gerard a hug. She was dressed in blue skinnies and a black t-shirt, Her long blonde hair flowing about in the air. Franks heart sank a little, He didn’t know Gerard too well but he was defiantly attracted to him and seeing him hug her he remembered that he’s probably straight.

She lifted her head and focused her eyes on frank “Who’s This Gerard?” she said walking towards him with Gerard following “Jen, this is Frank he’s just Moved in. Frank this is Jen”. the girl extended her arm “Nice to meet you um… Without being rude, how old are you?”. “Nineteen” he smiled.
She grinned and turned around “got a new toy boy Have you know?” Gerard gave her a death stare as she realised her mistake ’o shit… sorry’ she mumbled. Gerard lead her into the kitchen leaving frank on his own. Frank didn’t feel comfortable so he listened in their conversation.

“ I Said I’m sorry”
“Well it doesn’t fucking matter now does it. He didn’t even know I’m gay and now he’ll probably leave”
“I Doubt he even caught along, He’s only nineteen, What was I meant to say When there’s a Kid in you house”
“He’s not a fucking Kid”
“Well, do you like him?” There was a long Pause. This confused Frank, did he just hear Gerard stop at the question?
“ow Fuck Knows, I’ve only just met him Three days ago”
“So you let him into your house? Come on Gerard I’m not a fucking idiot. In fact I’ll go find out if He runs that way” she left the kitchen before Gerard could pull her back and before frank knew it he ran back to his spot in the living room and rubbed his Neck as Jen entered the room. “So frank Tell me about Yourself”
“Well what do you want to know?” he smiled.
“Frank, Has anyone told you that you have a very cute Smile”
Frank blushed a little. Her smiled Widened “So…. You have a girlfriend?” she asked.
“Actually no, you have a boyfriend?”. “Trust me I have no luck in relationships”
This confused Frank a little “Wait so you and Gerard aren’t ….”. She burst out laughing “o trust me I Wish I was, I Mean look at him, he’s fucking gorgeous. Why do you ask?”

“No reason” he said biting his lip. “There’s always a reason” she smirked “so come on, I wont tell”
“Promise?”. “I swear on my life”
“Well. I thought you guys were kinda together, and yeah, he is gorgeous and really kind”
“ahh, so Your….?”. He laughed “Yeah, I’m gay”
“Oh for fuck sake. Why is it every nice, good looking guy I meet is gay or in a relationship”.
Gerard came strolling in with three coffee’s in his hand.
“One for Jen missfuckingloudmouth” he coughed.
“One for Frank and another for me”

“Better get that Cough fixed Gerard, I can punch it out of you if you want”. he raised his eyebrows “I’m fine thanks Jen, just had Something stuck in my throat”
She patted his back “got a bit of bullshit stuck down there?” she said Laughing.
He tickled her as her punishment for the comeback. “Fuck off you twat” she Shouted as she made it obvious she was extremely ticklish. “Blow me” he smirked.
She turned her head and replied to him in a serious Voice “is that an offer? Cause I’ll take it”. “You would” She nodded her head “Gerard my friend. I Would let you fuck me without hesitation. If You asked I’d be there Naked within seconds in front of anybody” she winked.

“You are a true disgusting Whore” he replied after sipping his coffee with a disgusted look on his face. She smiled “No point in denying it really, what about you frank? Anyone On your sex list?”
This put frank into an extremely Awkward position with Gerard watching him, in all honesty he agreed with Jen, he‘d go with Gerard even if he wasn‘t gay. “Jen, You Can’t ask him that” Gerard interrupted tapping her around the head. “sorry, How bout you then?”

Gerard’s eyes rolled around “hm…. Anybody but you” She frowned.
“what about frank?” Gerard Paused in his words “I Hate you Jen”
“that’s just harsh” he laughed and gave her a hug.
Frank smiled “You guys…. Your such good friends”
Jen Laughed “Nah, He hates me, I Just don’t Leave him alone” she winked. “She’s right” agreed Gerard.

“Right, sorry bitches but I gotta go” she said standing up.
Gerard followed her “Shame” he smiled. “aww Gerard, Don’t miss me too much. Anyway, I’m having a party Later tonight remember?”
He sighed “Can’t fucking forget with you reminding me everyday”
She turned to frank “You coming? Wait…. Yes yes you are.. Gerard make sure He comes”
He nodded “Whatever, now fuck off” she waved goodbye and closed the door.

“Sorry, Jens one of them, Loud mouth dirty minded annoying People” he Told frank “but don’t be put off, She’s one amazing friend”
“So how long have you known her?” he smiled.
“probably 17 years”
“that’s a long time, so what did she mean by tom boy” he asked hoping to get the reply he wanted. “nothing” He said turning his head.
“You didn‘t reply to her question“. “What question?” he mumbled. Frank smiled “Whether or not im on you ‘sex list’ as she would call it”
He avoided the question clearly embarrassed “um…. are you up to going to the party? Not that you have much choice”
Frank was puzzled “What do you mean?”. “She’ll drive here, grab you by the ear and drag you there even if its against your will”
Frank giggled “Well, seeing as I don’t want my ear ripped off or to be dragged anywhere I guess I’m going”
Gerard Put his arms around franks shoulders “wise choice. We’ll go together”

Frank replayed them words in his mind. ‘together’. he loved the sound of that.






so i Just did this because i was ill today and bored, so i decided to make another story.
tell me if i should carry on or not?:)
Thank you! x
Sign up to rate and review this story