Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life and it's unexpected surprises

The disastrous Party

by ALittleBitOfLove 6 reviews

so yeah,a bad thing happens to Jen, and frank and gerards relationship is starting to develope

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-11-22 - Updated: 2011-11-22 - 1944 words

1Original
Franks P.O.V

I Finished getting ready about eight, I Wore my Black skinnies and my black top that was a little baggy on me, I Wanted to ‘dress to impress’ but I had no idea what to wear as I’ve never been to a party around here. I Took a chance and applied a think layer of eyeliner hoping nobody would insult me - I had enough of that at school

“You ready Frank? Jen will kill us if were late”. I ran downstairs to see Gerard in tight grey jeans and a leather jacket hiding his top. His hair scuffed up was incredibly cute.
“Aww frank, don’t you look adorable” he smiled at me. I Could have died there and then. On the way all I could think about was how Gerard called me adorable or how hot he looked.

We left the car and walked up to the door to be welcomed in by Jen “hey” she said inviting us into a house full of people who were already dancing, talking or drinking.
“well Gerard, Looking sexy as always” she smiled , I Mentally agreed with her.
He smiled and gave her a hug around the neck “and you Jen are looking like a whore as you always do. Here’s a thought, if I poked you with a ruler do you think it’d get stuck in you foundation?” he smirked. I couldn’t help but giggle at his response making them both smile at me.
“oh Gerard, my makeup would swallow it whole and have room for more” she said patting him on the back soon turning to me. “May I say frank, you look Amazing”
She opened her friendly arms, I wasn’t sure about accepting it but I did anyway.

“And I think you look stunning” I told her. In fact she wasn’t dressed like a slut at all, she Had loose curls in her hair, she wore Black skinnies like me, a white vest on with a purple top hanging from her shoulders and a tiny amount of makeup on. Anyone would agree that see looked beautiful.
She smiled at my words, “See Gerard, that’s how you compliment a girl, not by asking her if a ruler would get stuck in her makeup” she winked.
She turned back to me “Don‘t worry, I only act like a whore, but secretly I’m a virgin”
I wasn’t too sure why she was telling me this but I laughed, she seemed like a nice girl in general. Gerard set the path to the heart of the part, it seemed like he knew every single person like he was famous and being the kind person he was he’d talk back and introduce me to them. He soon took me to the Kitchen “Coffee?”
I shook my head a little confused “You have coffee at Parties?”

Jen Burst into the room “He’s addicted to coffee, can’t live without at least one a day. Any of you got a spare cigarette and lighter?”. Gerard nodded his head and threw her a packet with around four cigarettes in and a green lighter.
Jen shouted as she left the room “Life saver”.
Suddenly Gerard’s phone rang “who is it?” I asked quite impatiently. “It’s Jen” He answered the phone
“hello?“. He looked back up to me “She hung up, she never calls me, where did she go?” he asked with a rather worried look on his face.
“out the front?” I suggested. He set off to find Jen as I followed, I didn’t feel like staying in a place I didn’t know without someone I trust.

“GET OFF”
We turned our heads to see a group of lads who were clearly drunk tearing this girls clothes off, it didn’t take long to realise it was Jen. “SOMEONE, HELP ME”. Gerard sprinted and pushed them away with what seemed a great amount of force.

Gerard’s P.O.V

“Hey it’s little gay boy here”. I sighed, I hoped Frank hadn’t heard the ‘insult’
“and who’s this? This your little boyfriend Gerard? What is he six?” My head turned round to see Frank helping up Jen who was in tears.
“I’m nineteen asshole” he replied. My heart stopped for a second, he hadn’t Rejected the claim of being in a relationship but my mind focused on more important things.
They Walked to frank “Gerard’s a fucking pedophile if you ask me, your not even twenty” Frank walked towards the boys Leading Jen in into my arms “Did I ask you? No. and what are you? Sixteen? thinking your hard on Alcohol, Raping an innocent girl. Your sick twisted bastards”. Jack took a step towards frank which concerned me, he was the leader and defiantly most violent. He Raised his fist, I could tell he was ready to take frank out there and then, I leapt in front of jack and Punched him before he could touch frank, making him fall onto the floor. Still on the ground he just smiled “look here guys, Gerard’s looking after his little loverboy” he climbed up almost stumbling down again “come on guys, lets leave” he said turning around “Have fun in your bedroom guys” one of them shouting following the others instruction.

Franks P.O.V

I Felt something I had never felt before, Gerard had protected me before I could even feel a hint of pain, It relaxed me a little. I turned to Jen who was still sobbing. She looked embarrassed, probably because those fucking twats tried to rape her and the fact that she was standing near enough naked in front of Gerard and me. I picked up her top and handed it to her. We walked into her house where Gerard told everyone to go home. He must have been well respected because none of them tried to fight him, they just instantly said goodbye and left.

“They’ve been stalking me for ages” she cried.
“Why the fuck didn’t you tell me?”
“I didn’t want you to worry, there just a bunch of pricks”
“A BUNCH OF PRICKS THAT NEARLY RAPED YOU!”
Gerard sighed “Your coming home with us, I can’t risk them coming back and me not being able to save you”
She nodded without any fight and grabbed a bunch of her clothes shoving them into a bag. Me and Jen sat at the back of the car as Gerard locked her house and started to walk towards the car. “everybody in?” he asked. We both nodded.

Jen walked in the door first as I followed and Gerard followed us. “It’s getting late, we should go to bed. Are you okay to get settled frank?” Jen walked into the room with a massive top on and pyjama shorts with her hair in a bun. I nodded and gave her a hug for comfort “night” I said waving. All questions were running through my Head, was Gerard gay? There was so may signs, but I probably just took it the wrong way. And why did he protect me? He hardly even knows me as it was pointed out earlier in the kitchen.

>>>

It was the morning after the Horrible event that occurred. I walked down stairs to see gerard making breakfast. “morning”
He looked round and smiled. And what a beautiful smile it was.
“Morning”
“So… how is she?”.
he sighed. “She’s still asleep, I hope she’ll be okay. ”, he looked angry “Frank. Why is it, People who don’t deserve the Pain Get it anyway? Why is she apart of the group who have lived one of the worst life you could possibly think?”
My mouth opened in shock. “I .. Don’t know”
“Morning guys” surprisingly a cheery voice jumped around, I felt arms around my neck and a little kiss on the forehead.
“You seem happy” I smiled. She nodded sitting cross legged on the chair “Extremely happy, I had the best night sleep”

Gerard hugged her “good”.
“You guys are like, the best friends I’ve ever met”
They both laughed. “we should be, We’ve known each other… what 17 years?”
“fucking hell, You must be close then” I said stating the obvious.
“Yep. I Must have been three and Gerard was five. He’s gotten me through all of the shit”. I was a little confused at this not knowing much about either of there past.
“shit?”
They both sighed.
“Well, when I was younger…. My mum would abuse me, I was punched, stabbed things like that, but Gerard encouraged me to live my life, we went to the same school and he’d just…. Protect me. Then When I was sixteen, he was eighteen and already had a place so I stayed with him a few years until I got on my feet”
“my…. I’m so sorry”
“its cool, Never focus on the past because you’ll miss out on your future”
Her words were so wise.

>>>>

Gerard’s P.O.V

It was eight, we put in the movie I promised Jen we would watch. She and frank sat together after a day of getting to know each other, I hate to admit it, I was a little jealous of Jen, he was such a friendly guy and lets face it, Fucking hot.

“Gerard, I’ll be back in a second” she whispered. Suddenly Franks head fell onto my lap upwards. I Panicked, he was incredibly close to my crotch. I Moved his hair to see his eyelids shut tight, I was speechless at how fucking adorable he was sleeping. Suddenly he grabbed my leg cuddling into it, I didn’t know what to do as he stretched his legs out. “awww, Gerard look, he’s already cuddling up to you”
I looked up to see Jen smirking more than usual, “Help me?”
“only if you promise something” she replied.
I had a terrible feeling “Fine I promise”. she bent down “You ask him out tomorrow”

My stomach filled with butterflies. “Whatever, Just help me”
She smiled “Pretend your sleeping”
I closed my eyes as she started to shake frank gently.

Franks P.O.V

“Frank, wake up….. Gerard’s fell asleep” I Felt someone shaking me, i moved my head to realise I was sleeping on Gerard’s lap
“oh shit…. How did I end up sleeping on him”
She giggled, “Don’t matter, I’m sure he wouldn’t have mind, I Just thought you might want to get in your bed instead of sleeping on the couch, it’s not that comfortable”
I Found my way to my bed and just threw myself in the covers.

Gerard walked down the stairs looking rather nervous.
“um… fr… frank”. “Gerard, are you alright?” he didn’t seem like himself.
“Um… well… how about”
“how about what?”
“doyouwannagoout”
I Couldn’t understand any part of that sentence as he could probably tell by my puzzled face.

“I Meant, Do you wanna go out today?”

My stomach filled with butterflies and it felt like my heart exploded.
“of course”
I shouted, probably sounding like a complete idiot but I didn’t care, Gerard had just asked me out!


So yeah, since you guys asked me to carry on i thought i would:)
i know this mainly focused on Jen but i think it'll fit into the story line later, and i don't want The story to finish to quick.

so any constructive criticism is Welcome:D
thankyou! x
Sign up to rate and review this story