Categories > Original > Drama > Forced

Help Me

by isquiteweird 0 reviews

Enjoy :)

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-11-22 - Updated: 2011-11-22 - 447 words

0Unrated
My doorstep was freezing cold, by far, the coldest day of the year so far, not even all my T-shirts, hoodie, and blanket could keep me warm.
I was just drifting off to sleep, when I heard it.
Voices, coming along the road, sinister voices. I had no time to move, run, or hide.
"-whadda fuck is dat?" one of the 'bigger' guys said, staring straight at me.
They laughed when they finally realized that I was homeless, and that I was living here.
As silently, and without moving anything, I put my phone in my shoe, they wouldn't be taking that.
The four guys swaggered over, giving me 'the look', I was shaking.
"Oy-who da fuck are you?"
I didn't say anything.
There was a sharp pain across my face. I had been punched.
"I SAID, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" he repeated.
"Ge-orgia" I mumbled.
They laughed again, that same sinister laugh.
Pain again. Kicking this time, my legs, my body. Everywhere.
One of them was shouting orders to search my bag for money. Please no.
Yep. They found it, my remaining £80.
"Bet'cha won't survive now" one of them sneered at me.
Tears pricked my eyes, I was going to die.
They were punching me again, kicking, ripping my hair.
I prayed for this to end, really I have nothing, they were taking away my last ounce of hope.
"finish her" one of them mumbled as he walked away, smoking a fag against the lamppost.
A knife was glinting in the moonlight.
Shit. Fuck. I was going to die.
They were laughing again, their horrible, 'smokers-laugh', I hated it, it made me sick.
Before I had time to think again, a sharp, agonizing pain hit my stomach.
I screamed.
I prayed for them to leave me alone.
When I opened my eyes, they were gone, the knife was no-where to be seen.
Every move I made hurt, but I tried to see if my phone was still there.
Thank the lord. It was there.
I clutched the cut on my chest, my hand stained bright scarlet. My hand fumbled with the keys on my phone, I rang the first number I could get to.
"Hello?"
"Dru...It's Georgia" I whimpered in pain.
"Gee, you sound wrong? What's happened?!"
"Dru....help me?"
"Where are you?" he sounded worried.
"Doorstep, I keep blacking out"
I didn't hear the rest of the conversation, I passed out from the pain once again.
I was dreaming, I was lying on a beach somewhere, drifting in and out of sleep, but something was wrong, there was a faint screaming. "GEORGIA, GEORGIA WAKE UP"
My eyes jolted open, staring at the stars.
Sign up to rate and review this story