Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Motions Of Life?

You only hear the music when your heart begins to break

by OverRated 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-11-23 - Updated: 2011-12-13 - 587 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Seven

Like a fast moving river, I let it all out, sobbing quietly into his chest. He stroked my hair as I cried.
I cried tears of fustration and anger. Tears for the pain and emptiness that is my life. I cried tears for everytime I wanted it all to end.
As the tears slid dowm my cheeks, I could faintly hear Gerard singing softly in my ear. I couldnt make out tbe words, but it was soothing.
It transported me to place that allowed me to experience true happiness with no strings attached. Music always did that to me.

I slowly lifted my head up to where his was hanging. He looked at me, those gentle eyes piercing my heart.
" Did that make you feel better ? " He asked, his voice as gentle as his eyes.
Its like he knew that I had bottled up feelings, rattling on cages, needing to get out. Needing to escape.

Words couldnt form in my mouth. Instead I nodded like a little child and instantly got up, moving towards the stairs.
" Id better get up there or they will be wondering where we are " I heard myself explaining
" Yeah, dinner wil be ready anyway "
" Oh and thank you "
" Thank you ? "
" For understanding me "
With a nod of his head, I made my way up the stairs and into the hallway, stopping briefly to catch my breath.

I dont know how long we stayed at the Way's house, but it was quite a long visit.
We had dinner and spent the rest of the evening chatting amongest ourselves. Gerard chatted to me, my earlier breakdown non exsistant.
We finally got up to leave and peeking outside it was quite dark.
" Thank you for a lovely evening " my mum said with all sincerity.
" Our pleasure " replied Donald.
We said our goodbyes and made our way home. For the first time in a while, I felt as if a little bit of weight was lifted of my shoulders and allowed me to breathe to easily.
We made it into the house and my mum and me parted ways.

I woke up the next day, early as usual. I dressed myself in a pair of blue ripped jeans, a black and white striped shirt and teamed them up with my usual converse. I brushed my hair and let it fall naturally. Again not bothering with makeup. I glanced around my room one last time before retreating downstairs.
The smell of coffee lingered in the air, proof that my mum was up and already gone. I made my way into the kitchen and poured myself a mug of coffee.
I sat down on a kitchen stool replaying yesterdays events in my mind. Yesterday I had felt almost complete around Gerard. Comfortable enough to cry and tell him Im not okay. Something I cant even tell my own mum.
I stopped there, finishing the last of my coffee not wanting to dwell to much.
I got up, put on my coat and shut the door behind me.
It was the beginning of the Christmas holidays and the only thing I knew was that I wanted to spend as much time as I can at my favourite place.
I set out down the road, never looking back.

sorry about the fact that my chapters are short. Like i said iam making this story up as i go. Thank you to those that are reading this and to those that commented on it. Keep on hanging in there.
Sign up to rate and review this story