Categories > Original > Drama > The Midnight Beast fanfic

You'll pay for this.

by JamieFIZZY_TMB 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-11-24 - Updated: 2011-11-24 - 357 words

0Unrated
“Fancy a night out, just me and you, babe?” Stef asked Emily while they were on the phone.
“Yeah, sure, were do you want to go?” She asked.
“I have an idea of a nice restaurant we could go to. There’s been a lot of drama, and I think you deserve a treat,” He said, smiling down the phone. Their conversation continued for at least another hour and a half before Emily decided to get on with her newspaper article. She worked for the local newspaper ‘Camden Crawler’ and she wrote the odd article here and there, sometimes took pictures, and did whatever she could to help out.
- Knife Crime- was the subject that she had to cover, and she decided to include a few real cases. Faye, Tegan and Holly were the most famous people in Camden for this subject. They had just been released from four years each in prison, yet they were only 19.
After two or three hours of research, writing, and a lot of coffee, the report was done. She emailed it to her boss, and went to bed, thinking nothing more of it.

“Okay, tonight, I’m picking you up at 7pm, don’t you dare bring any money, because I’m paying for the whole evening. We’re going to see a film at the cinema, and then we’re going to dinner.” Stefan demanded in a text. Emily smiled, and replied
“Okay, I’ll see you then. Love you! X” She put her phone on her bed, and went to her door, as she heard the post. The newspaper had been printed over night, and was available to be bought in newsagents from around 5am. Obviously, she had a subscription, and so got hers delivered, and along with some bills, there it was in her hallway as usual. Everything was normal.

“Sorry, I can’t come out tonight, Martha; I’m out with Stef ;)” Emily was replying to Martha when she heard a letter drop into the hallway. She went to investigate.
-We asked the papers not to publish our names. You’ll pay for this, Emily.-
Sign up to rate and review this story