Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up Together

Dress Shopping... Dammit Charlie

by CarsynTMB 0 reviews

lol this one will be just dress shopping

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Published: 2011-11-24 - Updated: 2011-11-25 - 816 words - Complete

0Unrated
They walked into the bridal shop and were greeted by a really tall blonde woman with brown eyes. "Hello!!! Can I help you with anythin' today?" Ella and Amy shook their heads yes. "Ok so I'm guessing you two are the brides? Twins... how sweet." "Yeah." "Anythin' in particular?" "No idea. Can we just have a look around? We haven't really done this before..." "Oh of course! Just ask for Nikki if you need any help." "Ok thanks." They walked around, feeling the soft white dresses. Amy stopped and gasped. "Charlie. Get over here!!! This is so beautiful..." Charlie looked up from the other dresses and trotted up to Amy. Her jaw kinda opened a little. "Amy... try that bitch on!!!" Amy smiled and asked for a key to a dressing room. Ella and Charlie sat down, waiting for Amy to put on the dress. It had a deep red corset and a little bit of a white poof at the bottom. Ella gasped and clapped a little at Amy. She had her long black hair in a pony-tail. It looked strange with the dress... but it was just a try on sort of day. "Amy!!! You look amazing!!!" Ella went up to Amy. "Your boobs are messed up though... here pull up your bra." Amy pulled up her bra and fixed her breast. "You look like a Gothic Angle. Just stunning." "Thanks Ells. Charlie?" She grunted. "You look better than I did in my dress." They all laughed. "Charlie, you looked amazing in your dress." "Thanks. You gonna get it?" "I really do love the dress..." "Then get it Amy. It looks stunning on you." Ella was always the kiss-up type, but actually meant it this time. "Ok... I think I will." They continued to look for Ella's dress. Ella saw a big poofy white dress. She fell in love with it. She took it off the rack and they smiled at her. "I'M TRYING THIS ONE ON GUYS!!!" "You sound like Grandmama when she was using the air freshener, "I'M GETTIN FRESH BITCH!!!" Ella laughed and punched her arm. "Shut up." She put on the dress. It had no back in it, had a heart shaped cup for her boobs, and a white sweetheart corset. It was amazingly beautiful. "Get it." "You know... I will. Because I can right?" She did a little cheeky smile to her sister and her best mate, and got dressed normally again. They paid for their gowns and wanted to get Charlie two bridesmaids dresses, because their were two weddings... Amy was going to be Ella's maid-of-honor and Ella was going to be her maiden-of-honor. Ella was getting married first. They went to another shop, and walked in. There were shitloads of dresses. They walked to bridal dresses, and found bridesmaids dresses. There was gray ones, red ones, black ones, a lot of colours. Ella was looking through the gray for Charlie and Amy through the red. Amy found one that was the same colour as the top of her dress. "Charlie!" "Yeah? Found one for me to try on?" "Yep." She handed Charlie the dress. Charlie inspected it and smiled. "Ok." She went into a dressing room and shortly came out with the dress on. Amy smiled. "Does it fit well?" Amy asked. "Yeah. Perfectly." "Great. Lemme buy it, Charlie. I want to." Charlie looked at Amy in disbelief. "I couldn't. It's too much Amy!!!" "I want to. Please say I can because I have plenty of money. Common. You won't win this battle." It was true... Amy was in a band called Evanescence now, and they recently released an album called 'Fallen'. Charlotte sighed. "Fuckin' hell. Fine. Thank you Amy." "Don't mention it. Your the one to be a bridesmaid twice in the same year." Charlie laughed. "Hell yeah." She made devil horns and they all burst out laughing. "Rock on Gothic fucker." "I'm not goth, just sing Gothic songs, that's all." "Yeah, just because I'm married doesn't mean I don't love my husband. Psh Amy get real." Amy sighed in defeat. "I'm a little goth. Dammit Charlie." Ella walked up with a shiny gray dress. "Ella, it's beautiful. Give it here." Charlie came out after a few minutes. "OH.MY.FUCKING.LORD!!!" It was Ella... she never usually cursed, only when it seemed at the right time. Amy thought it sounded funny when she did curse. Since she had an accent, it sounded like she said, "Fooking," instead of 'Fucking.' "I know. I rock everything that touches my rocking body." They laughed. "Totally." Ella wanted to buy her dress too. Charlie felt guilty. "You guys don't have to!!! I will pay for the dresses myself." "No. We want to." "Fine." The girls bought the dresses. Charlie walked to her and Dru's car, and laid the dresses in the back-seat. "So... shoes?" Ella and Amy sighed...
Sign up to rate and review this story