Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up Together

Stress Stress Stress

by CarsynTMB 0 reviews

Plannin'.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-11-23 - Updated: 2011-11-24 - 337 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ella, Ash, Stefan and Amy met uptown and the girls screamed a little more. They called Dru and Charlotte, who were already married, and wanted to surprise them. "We're getting married!!!" The girls told Charlie and the boys told Dru. "Congrats guys!!!" Dru was happy for his best mates. Charlie stood there with her mouth hanging open like an idiot. "Oh my God!!! That's awesome guys!!! Details, Amy you first. How did Stef propose?" Charlie was over-excited. "Well, he took me to the park we used to go to when we were kids, and went by a pond into this little gazebo. Then he proposed. It was so romantic!!!" Amy looked happier than she had in awhile, which seemed to make everybody else happy, too. "Ells, your turn. Deeds." "He took me to the middle of London, and he proposed there. People were standing around us, and when I said yes they all made little awe sounds. It was so romantic." "Dude!!! We all have romantic men don't we?" "Tell us again how Dru proposed. Please!!!" "Ok just stop actin' like children!!! Ok, so it's rainin'-" "I love this part. Why did you stop?!?! Keep on with the story!!!" "Ok so it was rainin' and the car ran out of gas. So we're runnin' tryin to keep drywhen Dru stops. He kisses me in the rain. He got on one knee and said these exact words,"I love ya Charlie. Marry me." And here we are." They looked at each other. "AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" "Shut up. Now... when we goin' dress shopin'?" Amy hadn't thought about that. "Whenever..." "How about now Amy? PLEASE!!!" "Ok... fine. Ella, you're coming too so we don't get the same dress." Ella looked dazed. "Huh? Oh yeah ok." Charlie yelled at the boys. "We're going shopping!!! Be back later. Love ya Dru!!!" Dru smiled at her. "Where do we start?" Charlie pointed to a bridal shop. "Oh..." Charlie was choking back laughter. "Don't be a smart-ass." "Sorry... Pfft." Amy flipped Charlie off and ran.
Sign up to rate and review this story