Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up Together

And Another Year Gone By

by CarsynTMB 0 reviews

YES!!!

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-11-23 - Updated: 2011-11-24 - 446 words - Complete

0Unrated
Amy was walking hand-in-hand with Stefan. It had been a tough week for her. It was ok though. As long as she had Stefan to love, it was all she needed. "Hey... wanna go to the park?" Stefan was in a great mood despite everything that happened this week. "Ummm... the one we went to when we were kids?" "Yeah!" "Sure yeah." She smiled. What is he up to? He smiled and pulled her behind her. The park was truly beautiful. He was leading her towards a pond. Her favorite pond, and to a gazebo by the pond. He walked with her to the gazebo and held her hand. He pecked he check really fast. "Stefan, what are we doing?" "Just... I'm really nervous about this." "What?!?! Hahaha Stefan seriously! What are we doing here?" He took both of her hands and smiled at her. He kissed her lips and knelt down onto one knee. She was really confused. He smiled up into her big blue eyes. "Amy Lynn Lee Harmon, I have always loved you and won't ever stop doing so." He pulled out Amanda's ring. "Will you please make me the happiest man ever, and marry me?" She felt her eyes watering. "Oh Stefan!!! Of course I will!!! I love you so much!!!" He lit up like a kid on Christmas. He took out the ring and slid it onto her little finger. A perfect fit. "This was your mother's ring. She wanted you to have it." Amy let the tears fall now. "Really? She never wore it... I don't blame her though." "Amy, I love you." And with that he kissed her. It was a long, romantic kiss. Amy smiled. "I'm guessing that kiss won't just be a kiss..." She kissed his neck. "Hey hey hey. I think your sister wants to talk to you first. Me and Ash... we planned this." Amy smiled wider. "So... my sister's marrying Ashley Neil Horne huh? Not bad... but I did better..." Stefan smiled. Just then, Amy's phone lit up. She laughed. "Ella. You're right... dammit Stefan." She answered "Hello-" "EKKKKKKKKKKK!!! OH MY GOD!!! ASHLEY PROPOSED TO ME!!!" "Ella... STEFAN PROPOSED TO ME TOO!!!" Ella screamed even louder. "OH MY GOD!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!!" "I KNOW!!! OH MY GOD!!! WE HAVE TO GET TOGETHER TONIGHT AND SCREAM EVEN MORE ABOUT IT!!! WHY ARE WE SCREAMING STILL?!?!?!" "I DUNNO!!! IT SEEMS APPROPRIATE RIGHT NOW!!!" After a few minutes of screaming and talking about how they proposed and what the rings looked like, Amy put her phone away. Stefan looked ear violated. Amy giggled and kissed him. "Better?" "I am now." He kissed her back.
Sign up to rate and review this story