Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up Together

'My Summer'...

by CarsynTMB 0 reviews

I need you Amy.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-11-23 - Updated: 2011-11-24 - 735 words - Complete

0Unrated
It had been a month since Amanda's funeral and the twins 17th birthdays. Amy had sung, 'Hello' at the funeral. Stefan had texted Amy over a thousand times, trying to get her to take him back. Amy, I love you still... please take me back, Stef Xxx. Amy cried at every text he sent her. "I think you need to talk to Stefan, Amy. He loves you still. I don't think he would ever be happy without you.... Oh and they have a gig, Icarus Burning, uptown. You need to go." "Fine. I'll go to the gig. But only if you come with me." Ella clapped her hands. "Ok then, get dressed!!!" "It's tonight?!?! Ella!!! God damn it!!!" "What? Did you think it was next month? Get ready slag." Amy sighed in defeat and walked upstairs. She took her shirt off and glanced at her arm. 'STEFAN'. It seemed ridiculous. She sighed again and hopped in the shower. She stepped out of the shower and dried her hair. She hopped into a pair of skinny jeans and a long sleeved t-shirt. She picked up her make-up bag and put on some eyeliner, red eye-shadow, and mascara. She ruffled her hair. "You can do this, dammit. You shouldn't have ever said bye. Stupid,stupid,stupid!!!" She flipped herself off and went downstairs. "You ready- whoa dude you look awesome!!!" "Shut up. Let's go. NOW." Ella laughed. "Ok calm the fuck down." They went out the door and to the taxi Ella had called for. Ella told the driver the address because Amy didn't know. "Oh going to that gig there yeah?" "Yeah. You heard the band before? We know the lead guitarist and singer." "Oh of course I have!!! Icarus Burning. Love 'em." "Awesome." They shortly arrived and Ella got them in. Amy walked in and caught her breath. She saw him on the stage, adjusting the mic. "Ella, I can't do this." "Amy yes you can. Sit down... he kinda... maybe... knows we're here...?" "You bitch!!!" "Ok I'm sorry!!! I thought it would help you two get together!!!" "Ok... fair enough. I do want to get back with him..." "There you go. I rest my case." Amy smiled. "You two set this shit up!!! Ughhh you and Stefan annoy me to the point that I have to love you!!!" Ella made a huge smile. "I know!!! I wov' you Amy kinnnnssssssssssss!!!" "Ok shut up now, they're gonna play!!!" Amy was shaking with excitement. She hadn't seen Stefan in a month. "Emmm... hi we're Icarus Burning and I wrote this song for... for someone special. There were a lot of 'awes' and 'how sweets'. But there was one "Stefan, I'm here." She whispered it under her breath. She missed the sound of Stef's voice. His hair. His eyes. She missed Stefan. Stefan was looking around, and saw her. He smiled quickly then nodded his head to what the band members were saying. Dru was the drummer. She heard the first few notes of the guitar. It stopped. "This is 'My Summer.' Amy smiled at him. He saw her and smiled back. She made a heart out of her hands. She mouthed the words 'I love you.' He did a half smile and played the notes over again. The song was very cute,lovely and relaxing to Amy. This is what it feels like to have a loved one write you a song... Amy was smiling and crying tears of joy. "And still I fucking miss you..." The song ended and applause. Tons of it. Stefan stepped off the stage and walked towards Amy. He had his hands in his pockets. He smiled at her. She smiled back and said, "That was beautiful,Stef." He smiled again. "Emmm.... you can kiss me if you want, Stefan." He laughed and kissed her. "I guess you forgive the world huh?" "Absolutely Stefan. And I'm so sorry. I never mean-" It was cut off by another kiss. "Yeah. I know Amy." She smiled as she laid another kiss on his mouth. "Yeah... I've missed this... a lot..." Stefan laughed and took her hand. He was walking towards the door. "Hey. Stefan? Your guitar..." "I know. Dru was getting it for me." Stefan seemed to have plan this, but Amy didn't care. All she knew was that she had Stefan back. That's all that mattered. She squeezed his hand.
Sign up to rate and review this story