Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > "Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back."

Sleep

by midnight_star22 1 review

So shut your eyes, kiss me good bye, and sleep…just sleep.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-25 - Updated: 2011-11-25 - 1165 words

0Unrated
this is kinda just a filler until the party that Lyn-z's throwing. things are going to pick up from there, I promise! enjoy, R&R please? it makes my day(: xoxo-Lexx


I slowly walked downstairs behind Gee, dread filling every step. I saw TNT, Ray, and Christa leaving. I could barely make out what they were saying.

“And you are in HUGE trouble. I leave you for one weekend and you have a hickey?!” Ray chastised Triana.

“Ray, she’s a teenage girl. You can’t tell me that you never gave a girl a hickey-” and then the door slammed.

We walked into the living room where I was tackled by Bandit. “SISSY! I missed you so much! I drew tons of pretty pictures. Me and grandma had so much fun!” she babbled excitedly.

“B, sweetie go in mommy and daddy’s room and play for a while okay? We have to talk to sissy and then you two can play.” Lyn-z cooed at Bandit.

As soon as she walked out of the room, Gee turned to me. “Pull up your sleeve please.” I pulled up my sleeve shakily and he saw the red line.

“Why? Just tell me why. I thought you were happy here? You know you can come to us about ANYTHING, anything at all.” Gee said calmly.

“Exactly sweetheart. You don’t have to do this shit to make you feel better! Talking it out can help you so much more that any old blade ever will.” Lyn-z scolded.

“I really am happy here. This is the happiest I’ve ever been in a long, long time. And I can never thank you enough. There’s these terrors and it’s like someone is gripping my throat. (Sleep reference anyone?) And I realize it’s my mom and she just tortures me like she used to and it hurt so bad! I’ve been having them for a while now and they won’t go away!” I was almost screaming at this point.

Gee and Lyn-z’s expressions softened a bit and they looked at each other full of worry.
“Well in a few weeks you’ll be legally ours and we can take you to see professional help if you’d like. Just please don’t consult a blade for help anymore. We’re here for you always and forever. We love you.” Gerard hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my head. Then Lyn-z claimed she wanted to join the love fest, causing me to giggle.

A few minutes later, Bandit came padding it carrying all of her little drawings to show me. There was one of me and her, one of all four of us outside our house, one of a dog that she wants for Christmas, and little flowers that she drew. She could draw for a three year old!

“I’m going to hang the one of me and you up in my room if that’s okay with you B? I love it!” I gave her a high five.

“I made for you silly! Can I tell you where to hang it? Pretty please?” she begged me.

“How could I say no to my little sister?” I smiled. Soon, B and I had all of her little drawings up in my room that she wanted me to have and before we knew it, it was already seven. So we decided tonight we would order Chinese and stay in and play games or watch movies. As soon as the food came, we ordered movies off of Dish on Demand and just chilled and had “Fammy time” as Bandit put it. I don’t know what it is about movies, but I had fallen asleep not even an hour into “Nightmare Before Christmas”! (Best movie ever) I felt someone lift me up and take me to my room, then lay me down and kiss my forehead. Then the horrors began.

I was being chased down a never ending hallway, with someone close behind me cackling their heads off. I made the mistake of looking behind me and seeing my mother with a meat cleaver. I tripped and fell and tried to scramble to my feet, but to no avail. I was covered in some kind of gooey substance, which turned out to be blood after a closer inspection. I looked down and saw the knife protruding out of my ribs. I try to scream, and nothing will come out.
“Shh shh! It’s okay baby girl I’m here, I’m here.” Lyn-z cooed.

“M-m-mom? Please stay in here with me tonight. I can’t stay by myself!” I wailed.

“Of course baby. That’s what I’m here for.” She said. She rubbed my back until I fell asleep again, thankfully without nightmares this time. I awoke feeling stiff the next morning and with a groan remembered the night before. I got up and went downstairs to get some coffee, hoping it would wake me up.

“I’m sorry about last night. I was being a big baby.” I apologized when I saw mom.

“It’s okay. It’s nothing to be embarrassed about! Everybody has nightmares; even your dad does.” She giggled.

“Really?” I asked skeptically while hunting around for the cereal.

“Really!” she laughed.

“Did somebody fix coffee?” Gee came in, smiling.

“Don’t I always?” Lyn-z laughed again.

“What’s so funny? I wanna know! I hate being out of the loop…” he whined

“Nothing’s funny except you whining. It’s actually kinda cute.” Lyn-z winked at him and they kissed.

I made retching noises into my cereal, and they pulled apart laughing.

“You have no room to talk from what I’ve heard missy. Does the name Nick ring a bell?” Gee waggled his eyebrows at me.

“How did you guys know about the party?!” I screeched.

“You girls aren’t exactly the most secretive. Especially when Mikey went back and found the list. It doesn’t matter; I can’t tell you how many times your uncle and I threw parties while mom was away.” He smirked.

“But still, how did you know about Nick?” I pressed.

“Your friends upload pictures on Facebook.” He laughed and I blushed crimson, causing Lyn-z to choke on her coffee from laughing.

“By the way, in a few days this house will be seeing another party because my art rep wants me to showcase my art from home now!” Lyn-z squealed

“Congratulations baby! That’s the best thing, EVER!” Gee yelled, and picked her up and swung her around the room.

“Ughhh. Another party?” was all I could say.

“You didn’t have to drink last time, and you sure as hell won’t be this time.” Lyn-z gave me a mom look.

“Well I’m still happy for you, mommy!” And I gave her a bone crushing hug equal to the one she gave me the first day I got here.
Sign up to rate and review this story