Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > "Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back."

House of Wolves

by midnight_star22 1 review

Tell me I’m an angel; take this to my grave Tell me I’m a bad man; kick me like a stray Tell me I’m an angel; take this to my grave!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-03 - Updated: 2011-12-04 - 1004 words

0Unrated
The next couple of days were spent cleaning. Again. I thought it was going to kill me the first two times and this time I was for sure it was. UGH. Everything had to be PERFECT. I had never seen this side of Lyn-z before and honestly, it was scaring me.
“No, the floor needs to be buffed AND waxed!”
“Don’t put the flowers there put them in over here.”
“Put the food table against the wall. On second thought, don’t.”
“This bathroom better be shinier than Mr. Clean’s head when you’re finished!”
I was going to be dropping to my knees when this is over. I hadn’t seen any of my family except Bandit, mom, and dad. Uncle Mikey, Ray, Bob, and Frank had all avoided our house lately and I honestly can’t blame them. Who in their right mind would want to come here?! I was cleaning things in the huge house that I hadn’t even known about. Gee was suffering worse than me though; he actually got yelled at. I mean ear piercing, no, ear drum SHATTERING screams that I’m sure the downtown L.A. could hear. Finally at like eleven, I got to go to bed. I was honestly so tired I could have slept on the steps. Before I could get comfy in my bed, my door creaked open.
“Hey baby…I came to check on you. Are you okay? She didn’t yell at you too much today did she?” Gee asked, clearly worried. I wasn’t the only one she scared apparently.
“Yeah, I’m fine. Thank you for checking on me daddy-o. How did she treat you today?”
“Eh. Same as usual.” He chuckled. “What was that you called me? Daddy-o? I like that. My new nickname’s gonna be G-Daddy-o. Whatcha think? Gangsta right?”
“Erm, dad, please don’t ever say the word ‘Gangsta’ again. And if you call yourself that, I will disown you.” I laughed
He whined “Ahh I see. Puff-Daddy gets to have a ‘Daddy’ on the end of his name but I can’t?”
“I think it’s P-DIDdy now.” I laughed
“Whatever. I’m going to sleep, night A-wizzle. Love you.”
“Night, G-Daddy.”
He chuckled as he left the room and just as my head hit my pillow, who should come in my room but Bandit.
“Sissy, I’m scared. Mommy never camed and tucked me in. Can I please sleep with you? I don’t wanna have nightmares.” She begged me
“Of course B. Let me help you up, it’s kinda high.” I scooped her up and put her in the bed next to me. I rolled over and I felt her hand curl around my shirt, and that’s the last thing I remember. I fell asleep soon after, hoping the nightmares wouldn’t come tonight. I awoke the next the next morning and got excited. The party/art gallery opening was today, and that meant no more cleaning! I would finally see my best friends again! Now, I just need a dress. I slipped out of bed without waking Bandit, and got ready. By the time I got out of the shower, she had woken up and I guess went downstairs or to her room. After I got dressed and looked decent, I went downstairs to talk to Lyn-z about going to get a dress and I wondered if maybe she would come along.
“Hey mom, can I get a dress for tonight?” I asked, scared she was still in bitch mode.
She actually smiled at me and laughed. “Sweetie, of course you can! Do you mind if I go with? I need a new one, too. All of mine are a little…blah.”
“Of course! I was hoping you’d go anyway. I don’t like shopping by myself.” I shuddered, having a flashback.
I walked down the aisles at the grocery store ever so slowly, not knowing whether I should look back or not, My mom had just told me to run to the store to get her some milk and me being 8 at the time, was excited at the prospect of going to the grocery store by myself. I had noticed this strange man following me throughout the store, and I was trying to lose him. I clutched the money so tight in my little palm that I was sure to have an imprint of George Washington’s face on my hand. The stranger wouldn’t give up and kept following me. I tried to tell some adults, but they told me that it was my imagination. Finally, I got to the register and paid for the bread. Just as I was walking out of the door and out of the range of the cameras, the man grabbed me. He put his hand over my mouth and I screamed still. I bit his hand as hard as I could, drawing blood. He let go and I screamed bloody murder. Someone came to my rescue, knocked the man out and called the cops. The man was arrested and put in jail for attempted kidnapping. Even though it happened 8 years ago, I’ll never forget it. It’s burned into my brain forever.
“If we’re going shopping, we better hurry.” Lyn-z suggested, and we left. I saw her pull into the mall parking lot, and we rushed into it heading straight for the nearest store that had dresses. We looked in several places like JcPenney, Beall’s, Dillards, and I couldn’t find a dress! Lyn-z had found hers and it was perfect for her. Finally, after the millionth store, I found it. It was red paisley and black and it was pretty. It was so…gorgeous. I couldn’t wait to wear it! Finally, we got home and I rushed upstairs to get ready. This was going to be great.





http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Apparel/Dresses//Paisley+Red+And+Black+Bubble+Zip+Dress-795348.jsp
Sign up to rate and review this story