Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up Together

Surprise!!! Oh and Happy Birthday Stefan!!!

by CarsynTMB 0 reviews

*DROPS JAW* Oh and this chapters gonna be shorter, so bare with me.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-11-26 - Updated: 2011-11-27 - 524 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was the morning of Stefan's birthday. Amy was really excited, but she didn't want to wake him. So she sat cross-legged on the bed, watching him sleep. His arms reached around to hold Amy closer, but she wasn't there. Stefan whimpered a little and whispered in his sleep, "Amy... come to bed..." Amy smiled and laid back down next to her whining husband. She thought it was adorable though. She felt his arms go around her, and she snuggled closer. Amy could feel Stefan smile. She held his hand and went back to sleep in his arms. She woke up rather quickly though, to a jumping Stefan. She rubbed her eyes and turned around to see Stefan on his knees, bouncing on the bed. She laughed and kissed him. "Happy birthday Stefan!!!" He smiled at her. "Thanks Amy. Oh and Charlie rang your phone a little while ago... she said she needs to tell us something..." Amy smiled again. "Well that can wait, I want you to open your gift." He smiled. "Amy, you didn't have to. Marrying me was good enough." She smiled at him. "Well, too late." She hopped off of the bed and knelt under the bed, and pulled up a small square box. She stood back up and hopped back onto the bed, sitting on her knees as well. "Go on then, open it." She was beaming at him. He smiled and leaned over to kiss her. He opened it and a huge grin spread across his face. "Amy! I love it!!!" It was a necklace, with small pieces of pizza, and ice-cream cones, and milkshake pennants on it. "I knew you would Stef." He kissed her again. "I need a shower, fancy to join me?" "OMG YES!!!" She hopped out of the bed again and ran to the bathroom with him. Well... everybody deserves a little more than they asked for on their birthday. When they got out of the shower, they quickly got dressed, because they remembered Charlie needed to tell the something. Amy flung on one of Stefan's disturbia t-shirts and some shorts. Stefan went for a disturbia tee too. She put on her make up and they headed downstairs to the lobby. They saw Charlie, Dru, Ashley, and Ella waiting for them. They were greeted with a bunch of happy birthdays. "Thanks guys. So Charlie, you needed to saw somethin'?" "Yeah Stefan... I do." There was a long pause before Charlie hit them with this. "I'm pregnant!!!" The girls squealed and hugged Charlie as the boys did this, "Congrats man." "Thanks." Charlie was crying tears of joy and Ella and Amy were too. "Our make-up's smearing!!!" Charlie was in a mixture of happy tears and laughter. Amy ran her fingers under her eyes to wipe away the make-up. She rushed up to Dru and hugged him. "Congratulations Dru!!! You're gonna be an amazin' dad." "Thanks Amy." Dru hugged her back quickly and stepped back. "Breakie?" Charlie nodded before anyone else could say anything. Amy giggled under her breath. Whoa, I'm married, on my honeymoon and my best mate's pregnant. Amy smiled and leaned into Stefan.
Sign up to rate and review this story