Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up Together

And Another 2 Years.

by CarsynTMB 0 reviews

Yay... still not over bitches!!!

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-11-26 - Updated: 2011-11-27 - 488 words - Complete

0Unrated
Amy was asleep on the couch of her and Stefan's flat. Amy had just turned twenty and Stefan was now twenty-two. Amy had been at Charlie and Dru's flat, playing with their two-year-old Jackson. He had Dru's blackish brown hair, and Charlie's deep green eyes. Amy had passed out on the couch from exhaustion. Ella told Amy she was a month and a half pregnant last night, and all the screaming and crying wore her out even more. Stefan stumbled out of bed in search of Amy. "Amy? You up? Are you home?" Amy slowly woke up to the sound of Stefan's voice whispering her name. "Huh? Yeah Stefan I'm on the couch." Stefan breathed a sigh of relief and walked downstairs. "You ok Amy? You had me worried for a second there..." He picked Amy up and sat back down on the couch with her in his lap. "Yeah I'm fine... hey did Ashley tell you Ella's pregnant? She's a month and a half gone." Stefan's jaw dropped. "No he didn't!!! That bastard." Amy smiled and kissed him. About thirty seconds into the kiss, her stomach did a backflip. She reached her mouth and pushed herself off of Stefan, and sprinted to the bathroom. She was knelt in front of the toilet, puking. Stefan rushed to her side and pulled her hair back. "God Amy, you ok?" She wiped her mouth off. "I dunno..." She flushed the toilet and stood up on shaky legs. He pulled her up into his arms, and carried her off to bed. She started to shake when he set her down on the bed. He saw her shaking and sat down on the bed, and held her close. "Amy, I'm going to get the thermometer... can you stay here for a second?" She nodded and he took off down the hall. He came back 30 seconds later with the thermometer. He put it under her tongue and waited for the beep. After it went off, Stefan went pale. "What is it Stef? Please tell me." He looked at her. "I need to take you to the hospital, your temperature is 40.56 degrees. How didn't you notice that?" "I felt fine until now!!!" Stefan flinched at her yelling. "I'm sorry Stef." He nodded and called Dru. "Hey, can you drive me and Amy to the hospital? She has a huge temp and she just got sick. Ok thanks bro." He hung up and held Amy close in his lap. She was shivering cold. "Amy, d'you have any idea what's going on?" "Not a cl-cl-clue." Amy was shivering so bad now her teeth were chattering. He pulled a blanket around her and was rubbing her shoulders. Dru walked up to the front door. "Someone called a driver? Hey Amy how you feeling?" "Like I just got kicked in the stomach." Dru frowned. "Well common. Off to the hospital then yeah?" Amy nodded and Stefan carried her.
Sign up to rate and review this story