Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > hold my hand

the monster

by BoomBoxStuff 0 reviews

yeah, this is my first fanfic, it's a frerard one, I'm crap at writing but I hope you'll enjoy anyway

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-11-27 - Updated: 2011-11-27 - 997 words

0Unrated
The forest was completely quiet, the trees were still and even the ground refused to sound as Gerard walked on the thin trail. Everything was completely peaceful and warm. And then he heard a snatch behind him.
Without even looking after who or what it is, he started running. He stuck to the thin trail in every little turn until his feet failed him and he tripped over an old mossy branch.
He could hear how his follower was just behind him, there was no way that he’d get up in time. So instead he turned around and stared on a monster. It was almost human except for the long claws, the crumpled face, the razorsharp teethes and the obvious animalistic will to kill him.
He was just about to try and fight it when he saw the eyes. Those big hazel eyes. He recognized them from somewhere but he couldn’t place them. Then he remembered. He was staring into his own eyes.

Splash!
Somehow Gerard seemed to wake up a millisecond before the cold water surrounded his face. He screamed out loud and sat straight up.
“Rise and shine, sleepyhead!” Mikey laughed while standing with an empty bucket. So that’s where the water came from.
“The fuck?! Mikey!” Gerard shouted angrily.
“ah come on I just had to, and by the way we’re leaving for school in thirty so do what you need to do”

When his brother had left the room, Gerard slowly started his morning process. First of all, he needed some clothes.
He decided to wear his black skinny jeans and one of his Green Day hoodies and headed out for the bathroom. When he got there he drew big black circle around his eyes with a practiced hand. When he was done with the eyes he stopped for a while and stared into the person in his mirror.
He was pale, very pale, vampire pale. His black hair was a complete mess but he couldn’t really be bothered to care. And his eyes very big and hazel colored. The eyes of a monster.

He walked down the stairs following the attracting smell of coffee and found his brother sitting by the table with two cups of it.
“drink it and then we’ll go” Mikey said as he took the last sip of his own coffee.
He didn’t have to say that twice, Gerard eagerly put the cup to his lips and it didn’t take long until it was empty once again.
With a disappointed face he nodded to his brother and they went to put their shoes on.
He quickly tied the red shoelaces on his grey converse and then they walked out the door.

“So Gerard, you know that there’s a new guy starting in your class today, right? It would be great if you became friends with him, you need a good friend” Mikey said to him as they walked to school.

“Yeah right, totally forgot bout that. I don’t need any friends and I bet he’ll be another one of those mainstream bullies anyway”
Fun fact; he hadn’t forgot about it, actually it was the only thing he’d been thinking about for the last weak. And he did need friends, so bad. He was all alone, no one ever talked to him, well, except for Gale and his gang. Gale was the school bully, he had assigned Gerard as his special little freak and his favorite hobby was to beat the crap out of him.

He got to school and said goodbye to Mikey and walked to his classroom. When he got to the classroom he hurried to his seat and made sure not to have eye contact with anyone. He sat down and looked down on the table in front of him hoping that no one would notice him. Pathetic attempt, it only took half a minute before Gale noticed him and shouted;
“hey you, queer, why are you looking on the table you fucking emo faggot? Is it your new best friend? I bet the table won’t stand a day being friends with you, no one would want to be friends with you” doing a discussed face while saying ‘you’.

He was just about to answer that he wasn’t friends with the table, that he didn’t made a habit of getting friends with stuff made out of wood when he was interrupted by the teacher who walked in with a small person trotting behind him. The new guy.

He was more beautiful than any person Gerard had ever seen and he couldn’t stop staring at him. His hair was black, just like Gerards hair but shorter. His skin looked so soft and his beautiful eyes were surrounded by black circles. And, the best part; he had a misfits hoodie.
Gerard didn’t notice that the complete class was silent until the teacher opened his mouth.

“hello class, this is Frank”

The gorgeous guy named Frank shyly looked out over the class and found Gerards eyes. Gerard could see how Franks eyes got bigger as they looked at each other but then he blushed and looked down at his feet. How adorable.

“Frank, you can go ahead and sit next to Gerard” the teacher said to Frank with a fake nice voice and when Frank looked around the class in confusion the teacher added “the one with the makeup”.

Gerards heart took a beat for every step against him that Frank took and he could see how Frank looked at him as he sat down next to him.
It was history class so the teacher, who by the way was named Clair, was going to let them watch some old classic movie that no one really gave a fuck about.
‘this will be a long hour’ Gerard thought for himself as he felt the warmth from Franks body close to his.
Sign up to rate and review this story